VII. Surprise

Only over an hour left before lunch time. Hideko thought as she made her way towards the boys' shared rooms.

"Karasuno. Karasuno. Karasuno boys." Hideko quietly chanted to herself as she walked through the 2nd floor of the living quarter's building holding a bag on her hand.

She gasped when the door to her left suddenly opened.

She turned with wide eyes and saw 2 boys. They were talking to each other but stopped as they saw her standing right outside the door.

Aoba Johsai. AKA Seijoh. She thought as she look at the jersey they're wearing.

"Makki! Mattsun! Wait for me!" She heard Oikawa's voice from inside.

"Alright! Let's go before Iwa-chan finds out." Oikawa said as he put his arms on each of the boys' shoulders.

"Oh! Chibi-chan! You didn't have to visit me here in our room. The others might get angry." He said with a chuckle as he looked at her with surprise.

Before she can deny and explain Oikawa continued.

"Ohh. Is that for me? Aw, you didn't have to chibi-chan." He winked as he points at the bag she's holding.

"Hello, Oikawa-san. I was just on my way to my team."

"Move." She shivered as she heard someone say from behind her back.

"Hey, mad dog! Don't be rude to chibi-chan. She's just here to give me something." Oikawa said as he angrily points at the boy behind her.

She turned around to see a boy looking down at her with a glare.

Man, he's pissed. She thought.

He brushed against her shoulder and marched towards the 3 boys at the door, forcing his way in which led the 3 boys calling him out in his behavior.

Himeko stumbled, not expecting the aggressive behavior of this mad dog directed at her.

Great. First day and I have someone hating me already in this camp. Perfect. She sarcastically thought to herself.

She felt someone grab her arm to help steady her.

"Iwa-chan!" Oikawa shouted with a tinge of worry in his voice.

She turned around as she felt the boy let go of her arm.

She smiles thinly towards the boy as she thanked him. He looked annoyed.

This is so awkward. Should I add another person on the list of people who hates me?

"So, um. This has been, uhh interesting. I'll go ahead." She said with a nervous grin on her face.

She took 3 steps away from them when Oikawa called out to her.

"Wait! Are you forgetting something chibi-chan?"

She turned around and saw Oikawa with a wide smile.

"Ohh. Um. Right. Sorry. I'm Hideko Kagome. Manager of Karasuno. Sorry for - whatever just happened. I didn't mean to upset anyone."

"Hah?"

"Woah, there. No need to apologize. Kyotani is always like that." The black haired boy said.

"Matsukawa Issei, pleasure to talk to someone who can beat this idiot." He added.

"Hah?! Her team lost!" Oikawa protested loudly.

"Hanamaki Takahiro, same thoughts here. Can you do us a favor? And do it again. Make sure to knock his ego down, a bit." The light haired boy said with a laugh.