XIV. Red

15 - 18
Karasuno vs Nekoma

Hideko walked out with Ennoshita, to refill the water bottles of their team.

"Ennoshita-san, what do you think I should do to help out the team?"

"Huh? You're already doing a lot Hideko-chan. I could even say that you're doing too much, for everyone."

"That's an exaggeration. I only do small things like this." She said as she raised the bottles she's carrying.

"How can you say that Hideko-chan? What about the other things that you do for the team? What do you call that then?"

"Small things?"

Ennoshita sighed as he smiled at Hideko.

"You're adorable." Ennoshita mumbled to himself.

"Come on, Ennoshita-san. Just tell me."

"None. You're doing great. You're not only helping our team but the others as well. Isn't that already a lot?"

"But-"

"No buts Hideko-chan. You need to rest too."

"I'm not the one who's in a daily tiring training. The least I can do is make sure everyone's healthy and well." She grumbled.

Ennoshita sighed as he thought of what to say.

"Since you play, why don't you play with us? For extra training."

"Wait, really!? Are you for real Ennoshita-san?! Is it really okay for me to play with you?"

"This is going to be awesome! I thought I was only allowed to play on the first day?"

"Only if you're not doing anything. You can't expect us to rest when you're not even resting."

"But I do!"

"You're eyes are dropping Hideko-chan. Looks to me, you haven't been sleeping well."

"Oh. You noticed that?" She whispered to herself not intending for him to hear.

"Yes, Hideko-chan. Everyone in the team did."

The 2 members of Karasuno walked back in the gym just in time for a time out.

17 - 20
Karasuno vs Nekoma

They ran towards the team and gave them their bottles and towels.

"They reached the 20 mark first. But that doesn't mean you boys can slack off! Go back out there and give it your all!" The coach said as they hear the whistle blow.

The game resumed with Karasuno having trouble making a point through Hinata and Kageyama's freak quick.

"We need to do something about that."

"They're getting used to it."

The Ukai siblings discussed among themselves what they can do different as they watch the game end with Karasuno losing.

Hideko went outside to refill the bottles again as the boys do their punishment of running up and down the small hill at the camp.

"Neko-chan!"

She turned around to see Inouka holding water bottles.

"Hey Inouka! Good game! Congrats on winning." She said with a grin.

"Thanks! The guys are tough to play against with." He said as he watched the boys from Karasuno ran up the small hill.

"They sure are! They're a crazy bunch." Hideko chuckled as she finished with the last bottle.