XXV. Punishment

"This is not how you should be treating your boyfriend." Kyotani chuckled as she glares at him while drinking.

"Drop that before someone hears you."

"Yeah! Not like she'll actually date you."

Kyotani glared as Yamamoto and Tanaka throw insults at him.

If these two morons don't shut up, I'll force them to. Kyotani thought as he shoves spoonfuls in his mouth.

"You'll be with us the whole weekend, right Hideko-chan?" Tanaka asked with a grin.

"Of course! We'll be doing our school work. Isn't that great!"

"I hate this part of the camp." Yamamoto said.

"Can't believe they're making us do school during a training camp." Tanaka added.

"We have to. Can you imagine the amount of work we'll be going back to by the end of the month if we don't work on them during the weekends?"

"They said we're resting for the weekends. They didn't say we're doing school sht before coming here." Kyotani grumbled.

"Yeah... rest from volleyball you dorks." Hideko laughed at the 3 frowning boys.

"It will be fun. Cheer up! I'll bring everyone snacks. I'll even make sure to cook everyone's meals. I'll also go around helping with any studies that I can help with." Hideko laughed.

"You will?!"

"Food!"

"Idiot.. You sure you're not just looking for an excuse to not do your own school work?" Kyotani smirked at her.

"Hah? Excuse me, mister. I'm actually done with everything for the week and next week. I've done them in advance. I'm finishing up on my third week lessons. Who's the idiot now?" Hideko teased him.

"Holy sht! Seriously?!" Tanaka yelled with wide eyes.

"Nerd!" Yamamoto pointed at her.

"Put your hand down Yamamoto-san. Why are you making it sound like it's a bad thing?!" Hideko playfully glared at the boy.

"I did them in advance because I didn't want to be in a rush for everything. I asked for the lesson plan for the whole month in my class before I even attended this camp."

"Why?!"
"A whole month?!"

"Because, I want to make sure I can help our team. How can I help if I'm locked up in my room doing school work?" Hideko raised her brows at them.

"So... You're a nerd." Kyotani repeated.

"Hey! You-"

"Hey. Hey. Hey. How's our troublemaker been this morning?" Oikawa said from behind Kyotani.

The 4 of them looked at Oikawa and the rest of Aoba Johsai he's standing with.

"Oh look. The trouble kids are huddled here." Matsukawa chuckled.

"Heard from others you were sent to the clinic alongside our hard headed friend." Hanamaki said to Hideko.

"I'm fine. These boys on the other hand were bleeding!" Hideko yelled while flailing her arms around the boys she's sitting with.

"You look like an idiot." Kyotani said after drinking, the boys sat down.

"Right. Sit down. You're all so welcome here." Tanaka sarcastically said as he moves closer to Hideko.

"There's enough space for everyone. No need to be greedy." Iwaizumi said with one brow raised.

"So, the two love birds got to spend time together. Was she a good nurse?" Yahaba teased Kyotani who glared at him before having a glint in his eyes.