XVIII. To Die

•••
BANG. BANG. BANG.

Kawanishi rubbed his eyes and yawned as he went to the door.

BANG. BANG. BANG.

"Who's at the door?!" Semi yelled annoyed.

"Do they plan on breaking the door?" Shirabu rolled his eyes as he sat up.

"Alright. Alright. Hold up. I'm opening-" Kawanishi was stopped mid sentence when he was suddenly pushed back when he opened the door. 

"Dude! What the hell? That almost hit my face!" Kawanishi yelled as he felt more awake than a few seconds ago.

Ushijima quickly walked over to the door as the boys from Karasuno barged in their room.

"What is the meaning of this?!"
"Where is she?!"
"If I found out any of you hurt even a single strand of her hair, I'll bite your head off!"
"You lot actually have a death wish!"

The boys kept on shouting out question after question without giving anyone from Shiratorizawa's team to respond.

Tendo on the far end corner of the room looked beside him to see Hideko still sleeping.

Heavy sleeper huh.

Tendo took his pillow and blanket and made a pile beside her, covering her from the view of the boys.

Those morons actually barged in our room. Tendo thought as he walked over his team who were standing in front of Karasuno.

"Well, isn't it a good morning?" Tendo asked with obvious annoyance in his voice.

Tanaka marched towards him and grabbed his shirt.

"YOU!"

"Yes? It is I, the one and only-."

Tendo was cut off when a flash of orange started running around and throwing things.

"Hey!"
"Stop that!"
"What the hell are you doing?!"

Kawanishi and Goshiki tried to run after the ball of chaotic energy who is causing destruction in their room.

"What do you think you're doing?!"
"Oh, it's on!"

Tanaka and Nishinoya ran after the 3 boys, causing more things to fly around and across the room.

Smack.

A pillow fell in front of Semi after hitting him on his face.

"What the fck is going on?!" Yamagata yelled at the commotion happening.

Semi growled under his breath and glared at the 5 boys running around the room.

"Can someone explain why you are all in here?" Ushijima stood in front of Daichi with crossed arms.

"Hinata! Tanaka! Nishinoya! Stop it!" Daichi yelled before looking at Ushijima with a glare.

None of the boys listened.

Kageyama started opening closets after closets, mumbling to himself.

"Where could she be hiding?"
"Did they stuff her in a bag or something... Wait, will she even fit there?!"

Ennoshita went after Kageyama and pulled him back to the team.
"Stop that! What are you doing? You can't just open their closets!"

"Right. Because we didn't just enter their room without consent." Tsukishima said as he rolled his eyes at everyone.

Morons. Idiots. Why the hell are we even in here? If Hideko wants to sleep here and spend time with them than us, so what? I don't care.

Tsukishima leaned his back to the wall and looked at the state of chaos the room is in.