XVI. Graves

"WHY WERE YOU IN HER ROOM?"
"YOU PERVERTED BASTARD!"
"What were you doing there?!"

Everyone was up their feet as they circle around a confused and scared Bokuto.

Ennoshita walked over Hideko and sat beside her as he rubs her back gently.

"Are you alright Hideko-chan? Did he do something?"

"You can tell us." Narita added as he sits on her other side.

•••
Suga was running in the halls with one thing in his mind.

They better start praying. Akaashi and Terushima, I won't have mercy.

He stopped in front of Johzenji's room and knocked on the door as loud as he can not caring if he wakes up the whole building.

The door opened then Suga pushed his way in.

The boy who opened the door fell on the floor as he glares at the intruder.

"What the hell?!"

"Where is he?!" Suga yelled at everyone as he looks each and everyone's faces.

The boys started arguing with him but he didn't care. He marched towards Terushima and grabbed him by his shirt.

"You are coming with me." He started dragging him by the front of his shirt across the room as the boys from Johzenji grabbed him and pushed him away from their captain.

"What the fck is wrong with you?!"
"Are you crazy!?"

Suga stood up and glared at Terushima.

"You are coming with me. We have something to discuss."

"No! He is not coming with a lunatic like you!" The boys started yelling at him to leave.

"If you don't leave we will tell the coaches and make sure you and your team are kicked out!"

Terushima looked at Suga confused with his aggression.

Suga didn't care to listen with their threats as he remains his focus at his target.

"Why are you here Suga?" Terushima asked as he slowly walked closer to him.

That's right. You better watch your move.

"You know why."

"I don't. As a matter of fact, you're out of your place-"

"You have no right to say that after last night! What do you know about being out of place?" Suga yelled as he grabs hold of Terushima's shirt once again.

Terushima's glared left his face as he finally understands the situation.

Terushima gulps as he looks at Suga's eyes who looks like he's ready to cut his head off.

Oh sht.

"You are coming with me." Suga firmly said as he pushes Terushima back.

Terushima dusted his clothes and looked at his friends.

"I'll be back guys-"

"What? Are you crazy?!"
"Don't even think about it!"
"You are not leaving with him!"

"Everyone! I'll be fine. I'll be back. Just go back to whatever you guys were doing." Terushima said as he walked out the room following Suga.

Suga marched towards Fukurodani's room and banged on the door.

The door opened with Akaashi looking at them with a raised brow.

"Good evening -"

Suga pulled him out the door by grabbing his shirt.