XXI. Get Lost

Hideko walked in between Yaku and Lev, behind the other Nekoma members.

"Neko-chan! You're amazing. You were like woosh! And bam!"

"Geez, Lev. Should I add language in the list I'm teaching you?" Yaku asked with an irk mark on his forehead.

Hideko laughed as she listens to the two boys bicker back and forth as they walk towards the cafeteria.

"Yaku-san, it feels like you're the one who's holding down the fort in your team." Hideko teasingly said.

"Someone has to do it." He huffed and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Oya!? I'm the captain!" Kuroo yelled from the front.

"Then act like it, Kuroo." Kenma said as the rest of the team laughed.

They entered the cafeteria and lined up behind Inarizaki.

"Neko-chan, I want your yogurt bites! When will you make them again?" Lev asked with stars in his eyes.

Yaku punched his side and told him to shut up.

"Yeah! Me too! I thought you'll be bringing some awhile ago." Inouka added.

"My bad, boys. I didn't have enough time to make some. But there are still some protein bars in the kitchen, it's quite a lot actually."

"Food!" Yamamoto, Inouka and Lev yelled with cheshire cat grins.

"Will you three get yourselves together!?"

"Ohhh. Is this why you guys wanted me to come to your after practice? I'm hurt." Hideko asked with a playful tone and a smirk.

"What?!"
"No!"
"That's not what I mean!"

The boys stammered out their responses, not picking up on Hideko's tone.

Hideko laughed as the 3 boys tried to explain themselves while the rest of Nekoma tries to get them to quiet down.

•••
Atsumu stood in line with his team in silence when his attention was drawn towards the team lining up behind them.

Nekoma.

Yogurt bites? That sounds good. Atsumu thought as he looked at his brother, noticing him lick his lips.

Osamu seems to think so too.

Atsumu, without much thought walked towards the manager of Karasuno not noticing the looks directed towards him.
•••

The chatter within the group died down, surprising Hideko with the sudden change in atmosphere.

"Cupcake!"

Cupcake?

She turned away from Yaku to find one of the twins of Inarizaki standing in front of her. Atsumu.

Is he referring to me?

Hideko raised her brows to him, waiting for him to continue.

"My team and I are wondering if-"

"Let's find our seats, neko-chan. Lev and Inouka, get us something to eat." Yaku interjected as he holds Hideko's right wrist and walked off the line.

"Whoa. Hold on, Yaku-san. What's the rush? I think he was-" Hideko was cut off when Kuroo appeared on her other side, surprising her.

"I'm beat. Can't wait to lay down and sleep for the night. What about you, Yaku? Neko-chan?" Kuroo asked beside her, successfully blocking her view of Atsumu.