IV. Oh Brother

Hideko waited for her brother's answer.

"If it's allowed. Sure. It's been a long time since we played." He said with a large grin on his face.

"It's just a practice match. Go ahead." Fukurodani's coach said.

Yes! Alright!

"Captain, would you like to play with us?" Hideko asked Daichi.

Daichi smiled and agreed while Hinata whined.

"Hey. You'll get to play later on. Come on." Asahi said.

"Don't you cry on us now." Tsukishima teased Hinata as Yamaguchi laughed.

Hinata didn't budge from the floor as everyone else walked towards the seats.

"Hinata, we'll play another time. Okay?" Hideko said, trying to make him feel better.

"Like I said awhile ago. It's really too early for this." Tsukishima mumbled as he walked away.

"I agree. Come on." Hideko walked towards Hinata, planning to help him up when Kageyama suddenly grabbed the back of his shirt, dragging him across the floor towards where the others sat. Kageyama looked back at her and stared for a few seconds then looked away.

Thanks. I guess.

Daichi came back holding a volleyball.

"Coach and I will start with our stretches Hideko-chan. You should change into something more comfortable." Daichi said as he look at her uniform with a smile.

"Oh right!" She turned around and took off her jacket, folding it then placing it on one of the seats.

"Let's go!" She grabbed Ukai and Daichi's wrists. Not noticing the slight tint in Daichi's cheeks.

Ukai sat down on the floor starting with his stretches when he noticed that Daichi hadn't started yet.

"Hey. What's got you thinking? Start with your stretches!"

Startled with his coaches voice, Daichi jumped and stiffly started.

He looked over at Hideko and accidentally locked eyes with her.

"I'm pumped! I didn't know I'm allowed to play!" She said with a grin.

"Calm down kiddo." Ukai laughed at his sister.

"This is a training camp after all, little crow. They'll hopefully learn a thing or two from each other and from you." Coach Irihata said.

With her? This will be too easy. All of the boys thought.
As the coaches smirked to themselves.

Hideko found Daichi staring at her again.

"Penny for your thoughts, captain?"

Daichi turned red as he hear his teammates snicker.

•••
"Oya? The captain of Karasuno might be feeling sick." Kuroo said with a smirk to his teammates.

"Oya! Oya! We should tell their coach!" Bokuto from Fukurodani said.

"Calm down Bokuto. He's fine. He'll tell them himself if he doesn't feel alright to play." His good friend Akaashi said.
•••

"Captain, are you feeling sick?"
Hideko asked Daichi as she stood up from the floor and walked towards him.

"Let him be. Back to stretching!" Her brother suddenly barked at her.

She looked at her brother with raised brows.