XII. Food

•••
The day was over as the boys head over to the showers to clean up and go to bed.

"Man, today sucked."

"My body is aching so much!"

"The shrimp in Karasuno is a monster!" Atsumu complained to his team.

"For a little body, he sure has a lot of energy." Osamu added.

"For a team that keeps on losing they sure have the drive to keep on playing." Aran said.

"Losers. Why are they even here?"

"They're annoying. Everyone in their team." Suna said.

"What is wrong with them? Everyone is crazy there, even their manager."

"She's pretty hot though."

"Yeah! I'd tap that."

"Don't think about approaching her Atsumu. We don't want a fight." Kita said, trying to settle his team.

"That's disgusting Astumu, can't believe were related."

They stopped talking when they heard someone laugh behind them.

"Oya. Oya. Didn't know there's a dissing meeting here in the bathroom. Should have placed a sign outside." Kuroo said as he leans in the wall looking at Inarizaki, with the rest of Nekoma beside him.

"Got anything else to say?"

"Kuroo, stop that. Let's just get this over with." Yaku said as he readies himself to shower.

Yamamoto, Lev and Inouka glared at Inarizaki as they follow their teammates to the other side of the large bathroom.

Everyone went back to whatever they were doing without speaking to each other, finishing cleaning and putting on clothes.

"If you have anything else to say, could you write it down. Maybe, sign the paper as well. I'll be sure to send it over to Karasuno. I'm sure they would love to know what-"

"It's just the first week! Stop making enemies!" Yaku shouted at their captain.

"They started it though." Kenma said as he stares at Inarizaki.

"Yeah! Yeah! Back off!" Inouka said as he points at them.

"We can make them back off. Right here. Right now." Yamamoto said as he glares at the opposing team.
•••

•••
"Hurry up! It's our time for the bathrooms!" Bobata said as he slings his arm over their captain.

They walked to the bathroom, hearing people talk inside.

"Man, they're pretty loud. And that's a lot coming from us!" Bobata laughed as he opened the door to see Nekoma and Inarizaki glaring at each other.

"Whoa. What's got your panties in a twist?"

No one made a sound.

"Wrong time? Got it. We'll wait outside. Make it quick!" Terushima said as he closed the door as he and his teammates looked at each other with wide eyes.

"You all saw that, right? I wasn't hallucinating?" He asked as they listened on the conversation behind the door.

Words were exchanged from inside the bathroom.

"I never would have thought that your team is full of perverted bastards."

"Do not call us that. We did nothing to earn that-"

"Cut the crap!"

"Oh please. We've heard enough."

"Let's just go. This has escalated too far."