XVIV. Wish

The day started as chaotic as I can possibly imagine.

Eating breakfast with Shiratorizawa while the boys from my team kept on looking at us really drove me bit by bit to the edge.

It didn't help that Johzenji and Fukurodani kept on glaring at my team.

Those boys really painted themselves with red.

"Neko-chan! Will you be training with us later on?" Kuroo asked as he stood at the end of the table.

Everyone looked towards Kuroo with raised brows then looked at me.

"Kuroo-san-"

"No. She'll be with us." Ushijima cut her off, surprising everyone with what he said.

"Yep. Chibi-chan is ours for the whole day! Right, chibi-chan?" Tendo said with a wide grin on his face.

Huh? I don't mind... Just not what I expected.

"Well, if you'll have me, of course." Hideko said with a smile.

"I'll train with you guys tomorrow." She added as she faced Kuroo who has his hands on his waist as he looks over everyone at Shiratorizawa.

Hmm. What happened this time? He thought to himself as he turned around to look at Karasuno, seeing them all staring back.

"She'll be with us tomorrow as well." Ushijima said surprising everyone even more.

Hideko gasped as she looked at Ushijima with her mouth slightly opened.

"What do you think Hideko-chan? We wouldn't want to force you into anything, after all." Reon asked after a long period of silence that engulfed their whole table.

Hideko stuttered nonsense as she tries to find the right words to say.

"Chibi-chan is so cute. Isn't she?" Tendo asked as he drapes his arm over her shoulder, avoiding her right arm looking at Kuroo with a smirk.

Kuroo looked at him with a tick mark on his forehead.

Freaking idiots. Can they even do that? Kuroo thought as he looked back again towards Karasuno seeing them glare at Shiratorizawa.

Kuroo cleared his throat and smirked back at Tendo.

"She is. Neko-chan is cuter when she plays. She's fast and light on her feet. She seems to have good stamina as well. She's a natural." He winked at Hideko who blushed from the sudden chorus of compliments he said.

"Besides, there's a problem with your plan." Kuroo said as he looked at Ushijima.

"She's not your manager. You can't have her for the whole day. Much more for two days."

"We don't plan on having her for two days." Shirabu interjected with one brow raised.

Yamagata looked at Shirabu with one brow raised.

What now? What are you planning this time Shirabu?

"We plan on having her for as long as we can." Shirabu added, confusing the other teams who were sitting close to them, Inarizaki and Aoba Johsai.

What is going on?
Is she transferring teams? The other teams thought, stopping them from eating.

"Yeah! What he said!" Goshiki yelled as he nods his head.

•••
Tsukishima dropped his spoon, surprising himself. He looked up towards his friends to see that none of them noticed, too focused on the table where Hideko is.