XV. Pretty Cute

•••
"Hey! Stop running you morons!" Daichi yelled at Hinata and Kageyama who seems to be in a race towards the bathroom.

"We should have eaten first." Asahi sighed beside the two other 3rd years.

"Who said this was a good idea?" Ennoshita asked.

"It's going to end bad either way." Tsukishima said.

The Karasuno boys were talking about their matches with Nekoma as they walk in the halls towards the bathroom when they bumped with some people from Date Tech.

Aone pointed at Asahi without a word as he stares straight at him.

Is this a challenge?!
What is happening?!
The Karasuno boys were silent as they didn't know how to respond except for two.

"Do you want a fight?!" Tanaka yelled.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Noya yelled as he stood in front of Asahi.

"NO!" Moniwa, their captain ran in front of Aone.

"This is just.. He is... What he's doing is... Futakuchi!" Moniwa yelled as he panics over the situation.

Futakuchi stood beside Moniwa, in front of Aone.

"Ahh. Don't take it personal. He always does this when he faces an ace of a team we're about to play against." He said with a chuckle.

"Don't worry. He means no harm by this. He is not trying to fight with you." He added with a smirk.

"Yes! Exactly! He's just showing his passion differently! Please don't misunderstand." Moniwa further explained as he apologized to Daichi and the Karasuno team with a bow.

"Don't worry. No harm done. Right?" Daichi said afterwards with a grin.

"See you tomorrow in the court. Let's have a good fight then." Futakuchi said as he pulled Aone.

"I meant game. Let's have a good game."
Futakuchi said with a smirk as he eyed everyone standing in front of him.

Prick.
The boys thought as they glare at Futakuchi while Moniwa apologizes again as he pushes the 2 other boys forward.
•••

Slam.

Hideko grinned as she finished her 3rd service ace.

"AMAZING!" Lev yelled with Inouka as they jumped around Hideko.

"No touch!" Inouka yelled.

"Ha! You guys suck!" Lev yelled at Kuroo's team as he laughs.

Hideko. Lev. Inouka
vs
Kuroo. Yaku. Yamamoto.

Kenma chuckled as he adds another point for Hideko's team.

2nd Set
15 -19

"What did you say!?" Yamamoto yelled.

"You want a beating? Is that what I'm hearing?" Yaku asked.

"We're still ahead of you!" Kuroo said.

The boys went back to their positions waiting for Hideko's serve.

"Nice serve, neko-chan!"

"We're getting this!" Yaku yelled with fire in his eyes.

Hideko took a few steps back.

Peep.

She ran and jump high and swung her arm.

The boys from the other team backed up as well, determined to stop her streak.

The ball across the air, hitting the net dropping to the other side of the court.
Thud.