Where Do You Want Me?| Smut

AN: This does feature the trope of dad's best friend, so if you're not into that just skip this one!

---------------------------------------------

"Are you sure you want to spend your Saturday with Leon and I? I don't mind giving you some money to go out with your friends?" My dad asks for the millionth time as I haul my bag into the backseat of the car. I shake my head, watching as my dad's best friend, Leon, smirks at me from over the car roof, we both know I'm only tagging along so I can spend time with him.

"No thanks, I don't mind coming with you, I love road trips." Not a total lie, but I'd definetly be happier if it was just Leon and I. My dad huffs with defeat as he gets into the car, missing the way Leon chuckles and winks at me. I clench my thighs together before quickly blowing him a kiss in return. We've always had this playful and lusty relationship between us, even more so now I'm older, but we've kept it hidden from the world, and especially my dad. I'm legal, but it just feels weird admitting that Leon and I have done things he'd never imagine his little girl would do. Our relationship is more than sex though, Leon's kind and caring, splashing out on me all the time and always texting me with the nicest of words. He spends time with me when we can, we're secret but that doesn't mean our feelings are anything less than love.

The road trip for my dad to collect some random thing he found online will take around seven hours, but I don't mind sitting in the backseat of the car listening to my music as long as Leon keeps giving me those knowing smiles and engaging me in conversation, I could almost forget that we have to pretend not to be as close as we are. At some point, whilst my dad focuses on driving, Leon riskily snakes his hand behind the car seat away from my dad, and tickles behind my knee. I cover a laugh, swatting his playful hand away before deciding I want it, so I lean forwards a little and link our fingers together, my eyes always darting to my dad in case he happens to look at me. Leon and I stay like that for a while, touching without taking things too far until my dad calls for a pit stop. We stop at a garage as he fills up the tank, meanwhile Leon suggests getting snacks, and like the good daughter I am, I insist on helping.

As soon as we're out of sight, Leon loops his fingers through the belt of my shorts and pulls me to him, not even pretending to be cute or soft as his lips devour mine. He groans into the kiss, backing me up against the wall as my hands roam his chest, then I dare to move lower. He's hard, and I'm half tempted to get on my knees right here, but with my dad having a time limit to collect his thing I know we won't have time without it being suspicious. "Just wait until later," Leon roughly says as he pecks my lips, slowing down our make-out, "as soon as I can get you alone, you're in big trouble." I smile at his words, welcoming them, then I pull back, fixing my clothes as he takes my hand and leads me inside the gas station to actually buy some snacks.

Once we're back in the car I'm hot and needy, I let the window down since there's a warm breeze, smiling as it blows through my hair and makes me feel good. Leon watches me in the mirror, eyes twinkling with admiration and care as he soaks me in. I grin at him, loving how pretty he makes me feel. All too soon my dad arrives at the place to collect his find, then we're off on the journey back home, but it gets dark quick, and on top of that a rainstorm's rolled in that makes it hard to see. My dad suggests stopping off at a motel for the night since it's safer, and I feign a yawn, nodding and insisting that it's a good idea. Leon shakes his head ruefully, knowing that he's now got the opportunity we've been waiting for.

"Be good, and don't get into any trouble." My dad says as he hugs me and leaves me at my room. I nod, hugging him back as Leon observes the interaction, then both men are walking down the hallway to their own rooms. The gruelling wait as I sit on my bed seems to take forever, I don't bother undressing for even getting into bed as I wait until past midnight, then finally, when I know my dad's asleep, I sneak out and rush to Leon's room. I only have to knock on the door once before he opens it and pulls me in, shoving me against it as it locks behind me.

"Longest two fucking hours of my life." Leon grumbles, already peeling off his clothes as I follow. Our lips ravish one another as his hands grab at my hips, before moving higher and cupping my breasts. I moan, letting my head drop back with a thud against the door as his thumbs stroke my pebbled nipples.

"Leon, I want to...ah....I want to try something new. I want to please you in a different way." I gasp out as he picks me up and carries me to his rumpled sheets. Leon kisses me once more before pulling back, arching a brow at my words.

"What is it princess?" He asks.

I bite my lip, feeling a blush cover my cheeks as I quietly mumble "Thigh fucking."

Leon's eyes widen at my words, he swallows once, twice, then his lips curve into a grin. "And where'd you see that?" He teases, knowing I sometimes have to use other things when he's not around to meet my needs. I huff, giving him a gentle shove but he chuckles, smothering my face with loving pecks before he cups my cheeks and nudges his nose against mine. "Where do you want me?"

I swallow, feeling less confident, but Leon's hopeful and non-judgemental eyes give me the encouragement I need. "Sit or lay on the bed, and let me make you come." I smile. He lets out a long breath, and I glance below to see him hard and leaking already. Leon does as instructed, sitting against the creaky headboard and tucking his hands behind his head. His cock stands up, waiting to be used. I think back to the video I saw, then climb onto the bed, settling over his legs with my pussy facing him. Leon groans, leaning forward to press a kiss to my weeping sex before pulling back and smacking his lips together. I feel myself clench around nothing, then finally I scoot back, until my thighs envelope his length, and my folds hover above his tip. In this position I can grind and squeeze my thighs around his cock to make him feel good. Since we don't have any lube I reach a hand back and gather some of my slick, spreading it over my inner thighs as Leon's breath hitches, then I squeeze my thighs together as I settle onto my stomach, his legs either side of my body.

Leon's cock is nestled between my thighs, and my pussy grinds against him too. It's the perfect foreplay, but I'm planning on making him come with this alone. "Is this good?" I ask over my shoulder. Leon's head is tilted so he can watch my face, he reaches out a hand, squeezing my ass as he nods, then as I lift my hips which moves my thighs, Leon lets out the most amazing groan I've ever heard. Knowing it's a good sign I begin to thrust my hips up and down, hearing the squelch of my pussy grinding against him. It makes me wetter, only adding ease to the movements as Leon takes pleasure between my thighs. His hand grips my hips, guiding me to the speed he likes as I moan and watch his eyelids flutter.

"Jesus Christ baby, you're thighs are so fucking perfect, made for me to do just this." He grunts, hips bucking as my movements increase. Soon enough our moans and the sounds of my juices fill the room, along with the creak of the bed. I gasp, remembering that my dad is just next door, but hopefully by now he's fast asleep and unaware of his best friend thigh fucking his daughter in the room next to where he is. I let a cry break free as I reach a hand under my stomach and toy with my clit, which almost sends me over the edge. However Leon's already there, with a harsh whimper I can feel him twitching between my thighs, the meat of them encasing his cock until his hand tightens on my hip, then his come spurts out and lands on my ass, dripping down until it runs down my thighs. I let out a breath of relief that this was good for him, then sit up, but all of a sudden I'm being shoved on my back as Leon grabs my ankles and lifts them over his shoulders.

"There's no way we're done here until you've come too." He says with authority, then he's pushing inside of me, somehow still hard after just coming. I moan out loud, clutching the sheets as he pounds into me, making the headboard now hit the wall. Neither of us care as I chase my pleasure, thankfully Leon's been fucking me long enough to know exactly what I like and how to make me come in a ridiculously short time. He thrusts into me as his hand reaches to grab my face, holding it in place as I'm forced to look at him. It isn't long until my eyes are rolling back and I'm clenching around him, coming with a cry of his name.

We both pant heavily, letting out small laughs as he collapses onto me, head resting on my collarbone as his hands gently caress me. "It's always so good with you," Leon smiles, holding me for a few minutes until rolling off of me and getting into bed, "come here, let me cuddle you for a little while longer." He pleads, opening his arms. I nod, getting under the covers with him as he strokes my hair and plants a loving kiss to my head, coaxing me into sleep for a few hours, until I wake up and go back to my room before my dad finds out about us.