Therapy Jealousy| Smut| Request

AN: I had a request to write a part two to one of my imagines called 'After Therapy Therapy' but I didn't really know what to do with it. So instead here's a kind of spin-off from it, where Reader is a therapist but not Leon's therapist, however because he opens up to someone else Reader can't help but to get a little bit jealous...

I hope this is okay, and you all like it regardless!
---------------------------------------------------------

I swivel the remainder of my wine around the glass, watching as Leon polishes off his dessert. I laugh at the small drip of chocolate sauce near the corner of his lip, so wordlessly I grab the napkin and swipe it away, smiling as he rolls his eyes but chuckles regardless. Tonight's dinner date was well overdue, since we've both been so busy. My job as a therapist has always been time consuming, but recently I've had an influx of patients, which means I've had to expand my working hours, meanwhile Leon's been focusing on bettering himself with one of my best colleagues. Whilst he comes to visit me at my lunchtime after a therapy session for some 'after therapy therapy' there hasn't been much more time for us to do much. 

"You know, I might book another appointment for next week." Leon says as he leans back in his seat, tilting his head at me as if musing about it. I arch my brows, listening to his praise and glee about finding the right therapist and feeling better. I know not to ask since whatever happens in therapy stays in the session, but I can't help but to feel a little jealous both professionally and unprofessionally. It's stupid, but the idea of Leon opening up to someone else even though I'm here for him makes me green with envy. He's doing way better than he was before, and he's given up the alcohol almost completely. I should be happy with him, and I am happy, but I admit I'd love the idea of him being my patient and my boyfriend, but even I know that some lines shouldn't be crossed. "Yeah, I even felt okay enough to start talking about Spain and my fear of getting ill since the Plaga fucked me up." 

My mind freezes at the new information. Leon's afraid of getting ill, possible PTSD or panic attacks? I didn't know this since he's the healthiest person I know, and that only fuels my jealousy that some work colleague knows my boyfriend better than I do. I'm being overdramatic again, and out of line. Leon sees the moment my mood sours, his face dropping but a smile creeps at the corners of his lips. He makes another comment, as if prodding and testing me, and I find myself finally snapping. "Well if you feel so good with Dr Elain maybe you should take her on a dinner date next time." As soon as the words are out I feel stupid. With a heavy sigh I ask for the bill, but Leon quickly pays with an amused look before we call the date off early and head home. 

By the time we're home I know something weird is going on with Leon. The whole car journey home his hand squeezed my thigh, thumbs rubbing my bare inner thighs as his hand creeped further and further up my dress. I was a wriggling mess barely able to contain myself, but when he began grabbing my hips as I unlocked the door I knew exactly where this was leading to. The second the front door opens Leon pushes me through, closing it with his foot before his lips attack mine with a passion we haven't felt for a while. I whimper against his lips, arms looping around his neck as he groans and tilts his head. I unhook my purse from my shoulder, tossing it on the sofa before Leon spins me around and forcefully bends me over the sofa arm, my ass in the air as my dress hikes up to my waist. A startled gasp escapes me as I grip the cushions and turn my head to meet his gaze. 

"What's this all about?" I ask. 

"I know you were getting jealous, you feel left out, don't you baby?" He coos, a hand smoothing down my spine and over the curve of my ass, I nod, playing along before out of the blue he suddenly slaps the padded flesh, coaxing a yelp from me. "There's no need for it, you're the only woman who's here for me through every single one of my highs and lows." I snort, knowing I'm being childish. It earns me another slap, this one harsher than the previous. Seconds later Leon rubs a soothing hand over the stinging pain. "You want me to open up? Want me to tell you every dark part of me whilst I fuck you and wait for your babbled response?"