After Therapy Therapy| Smut| Request

I'm typing up the notes from my last session when there's a knock at my office door. I look at the time, cursing under my breath for not realising my next appointment was so soon. "Come in." I call out, quickly saving my progress and grabbing my notebook, I forget to even check the name of my next client as I walk around my desk and take one of the chairs opposite the sofa. The door opens, revealing my most frequented client. 

I sigh at the sight of Leon Kennedy, he's already smiling as he closes and locks the door behind him, so it's going to be one of those appointments then. It never meant to end up this way, I'm a professional therapist for goodness sake, I always meant to stay professional and help people, but months after almost weekly- sometimes more- sessions with Leon wore me down, I related to his deep rooted problems and his mindset. We found comfort in each other, something deeper than the strict relationship we should have stuck to. It just happened the first time, when we kissed and then I ended up bent over my desk. I heat at the memories this office holds of us. 

"Leon," I softly scold, "you can't keep coming to see me. This...it isn't right." I cross my arms, setting my notebook on the coffee table as he shrugs and stands there at the doorway, watching me with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. 

"I know, you said that last time." He murmurs, lips curving into a smirk, he doesn't understand the trouble we could get into if anyone found out, plus he genuinely doesn't care about our positions, I've told him my worries of feeling like I'm taking advantage of him, but he always dismisses them, telling me that sex is a two way thing, and that he's a grown man. I can never find it in me to push him away or reject his advances. I roll my eyes at his carefree demeanour, but the therapist within me notices the lines on his forehead and the stiffness of his shoulders, at least he really is here to talk and not just fuck. "You're the only one I want to open up to Y/N, we've been together for at least three years now." 

I huff a laugh, shaking my head as I stand up and walk over to him, immediately his hands find my hips, like a lover would, he embraces me before kissing my lips softly. I ignore the flutter I feel in my stomach, pushing it down and down until I regain my sense of control. "We're not together, not in the way you mean." I whisper as his hold on me tightens, our breaths mingle as he watches me, contemplating something in his mind like always. 

"Not yet."

"Not ever." I retort with a laugh, amazed how he can just slip through every defence I've got and break me down until I'm just Y/N and the therapist who listens to every traumatic thing he's ever been through. Leon blows out a breath, briefly looking away and staring at the floor, lips tightening together as he thinks. I take his hand in my own, coaxing his attention to me rather than whatever's going through his mind. "Let's talk, we usually start with that." 

Leon groans, putting on that mask of playfulness. "Not today, I just need you." His hands reach for me again as I step back, arching a brow at his neediness. He follows me though, tracking me down before kissing me again passionately, tongue dancing with my own and dominating me in every way. I whimper against his lips, breath hitching when he reaches behind me and grabs a handful of my ass, squeezing as he growls. "Need you so much." 

When his lips begin to trail down to my neck I gasp, mustering the strength to shake my head. "That's not happening," I breathlessly reply, "talk, then we'll do what you want." I say using the sternest voice I have. Leon chuckles, slowing his movements as he cups my cheek and finally nods. In a quick movement he turns and sits on the sofa, pulling me onto his lap until I'm straddling him, his hands on my hips as he leans his head back and just gazes at me like I'm a piece of art. I blush, clearing my throat as I begin asking him the usual questions. It feels more like an intimate conversation rather than a therapy session, but then again they're kind of the same thing. I listen intently as he opens up about his recent struggles and temptation to turn back to alcohol. I give him advice as we hold each other, my arms end up looped around the back of his neck so we cuddle, we go through the session the same way I would if we were sat opposite each other, then finally it draws to a natural end. 

Leon's tense after all the opening up, and that's how we end up going further. Leon checks his watch, seeing we've still got a little bit of time left before the end of his booked session. "Right, now for the after therapy therapy." He grins, easily flipping us over on the sofa until I'm lying on my back. With deft fingers Leon undoes my blouse and hikes up my skirt, rolling down my underwear and revealing my soaked sex. He groans at the sight of my glistening juices, it's embarrassing how wet he makes me. "Mhm, there she is." He deeply says, hovering over me to kiss my lips once more. With no more hesitation Leon unbuckles his belt and pulls down his jeans and underwear, revealing his hardened cock, already leaking with pre come. I bite my lip, nodding as he silently looks at me for consent. Once he's gotten the go ahead he slides his length across my folds, the squelches echo as he teases me, making me even more wetter as he slowly draws his cock across my pussy, using his tip to tap my clit every few thrusts. 

"Time's running out." I gasp, arching my back when he finally sheathes himself inside of me. We both moan out loud, forgetting all about the other offices next door to mine. My legs end up wrapped around his waist as he fucks me slowly, his grunts mix with my high pitched whines, but I'm getting too loud and we both know it. My nails dig into his shoulders as I hold my breath, but that doesn't work. I then reach for one of the pillows, putting it over my face to muffle my moans and near screams, but all of a sudden Leon rips it away with a growl, making me clench around his length. 

"Let's put that pretty mouth to use, hm?" He roughly says, getting two fingers and tapping my lips, I open wide as he shoves them into my mouth, straight away I begin to suck on his long fingers, bobbing my head as best I can as he watches. His pupils are blown wide as he watches me with predatory focus, when I gag I swear his eyes roll back, his thrusts increase their speed as I keep sucking, watching him with a smile in my eyes. His fingers soon pull out of my mouth, taking my saliva and red lipstick with them, then Leon reaches down to my pussy, using my own spit to lube my clit more, he rapidly begins to toy with it until my legs shake and my breaths come faster than before. By back bows off of the sofa as I come so hard I swear I blackout for a second, Leon praises me, cooing compliments and calling me a "good fucking girl" before he pulls out and flips me over with ease. I squeak at the sudden change, gripping the sofa arms as he shoves himself back in. 

"L-Leon, the time!" I panic, his fingers dig into my plush hips as he guides my ass to meet his pelvis, I'm a mess at this point, silent and overstimulated. He growls, grabbing the back of my neck as his pace becomes furious, soon enough he's pulling out once more, pumping himself as he whimpers my name, then he spills his seed all over my ass, giving it a slap after for good measure. I'm boneless, flopping on my stomach as he does his jeans back up before grabbing some tissues from my desk. He cleans me up with care, kissing my cheek after as I sit up and fix my clothes. I try to catch my breath, glaring at him with a fake annoyance as he grins at me, fucking cocky bastard. 

"Are you alright? That was a little rough." He murmurs, pulling me to his chest as I nod and focus on standing without my knees buckling. 

"Yeah, I'm okay. Are you?" I whisper, looking up at him, noticing the small moles, acne scars and new cut from either shaving or a mission. Leon nods, kissing the top of my head with more care than I expect. 

"I'm always fine baby," He smiles, "now, I don't suppose you want to grab dinner with me later, or are you going to say no as usual?" 

I huff, pushing away from him as I sit at my desk, arranging my notes and pens nervously. I want to accept his offer, I'd love nothing more than to be Kennedy's girl, but..."You should go, I've got another appointment in ten minutes." 

"Y/N, nobody's going to care if we date-" 

"Leon." I sigh, pinching my nose, "Find another therapist then I'll consider it. Until then, we've got to at least try and hold onto the tiniest bit of professionalism." I argue. There's a tense silence as Leon gives me a crestfallen look, but he quickly recovers and winks at me before unlocking the door. 

"I guess I'll see you next week then." He salutes, then he leaves swiftly. I stare at my desk, lost in a trance for a second with thoughts of a relationship that can never happen. 

Little did I know that in only a few weeks Leon's desperation would get the better of him, he finally gave in to my stubbornness, he found a new therapist and immediately called me afterwards, asking me on a date. It took another few weeks to sign him off and pass his files over- Leon waited the whole time, knowing it was worth it- then once he was officially no longer my client we finally went on our muchly anticipated dinner date. It only took three years for us to admit our feelings and finally start a relationship, but I'm so glad we committed, because I've never been happier being Kennedy's woman.