Chpt.28 Princess Diana

Percy POV:
I had flew away to a building with a view of the hall of Justice. I watched over as the members walked outside and went there separate ways presumably after doing, something to Darkseid. So, I did the same and returned to my home. Made some dinner for my girls and got a good nights rest. I woke up the next morning with a hardon being attended to by Harley. I opened my eyes before reaching down and caressing her cheek before pushing her head further down, it was just me, her and Scarlett in bed at the moment though Scarlett was still asleep.

I closed my eyes as Harley deep throated me. Suddenly I felt a weight on my chest as a pair of lips met mine. I opened my eyes and saw the beautiful face of Scarlett. With one hand I fondled her smooth naked ass while continuing to push Harley further down on my cock. "How about the 3 of us have some fun?" I asked.

I positioned Harley in missionary as Scarlett straddled her face and we kissed all while I pounded into her tight pussy. I heard Harley moan into Scarlett's snatch causing her to moan and buck her hips.

I felt Harley tight around my cock as she came, then I felt it again and again. Then Scarlett pulled away as her face scrunched as she came.

I pulled my cock out causing Harley to whimper. I moved Harley on the bed before laying down and setting Scarlett on my cock and Harley on my face. Scarlett began twerking on my dick reverse cowgirl while Harley rode my face cowgirl. I matched each twerk with a thrust causing a moan with every thrust.

Every once in a while I felt Scarlett twitch and her pussy tighten as she came. Harley rode my face above me as she moaned and moaned incomprehensible words with the occasional "fuck" and "oh god".

But as I kept plunging my tongue into her pussy and flicking my tongue around and sucking on her clit, Harley began getting closer and closer to a big one. I kept going faster and faster with my tongue darting around her clit as I put 2 fingers in her snatch. "Oh gawd, here it comeeeeesssss." She said with a moan as she began to squirt all over my face which I happily lapped up.

This just as Scarlett reached her final climax. Both fell off me onto the bed. Both falling to the right as their heads lay close the the edge. I got out of bed and walked over to where their head's laid. I began stroking my cock and they leaned their heads up and began licking and kissing the underside of my dick. After a minute I felt my balls tighten as I covered the girls in cum as I left them their soaking in it, occasionally scooping some onto their finger and sucking it off.

I started my day from there with a shower and breakfast, I was getting ready to go train when I felt a disturbance. I went outside and located it to DC.

I teleported to the top the Washington monument where I saw Wonder Woman lassoing the sky and creating cackles of electricity.

"You rang." I said as she turned around looking at me. "I was actually hoping to call my father." She said with a deadpanned look. "Well, I'm here, is there anything I can help with?" I asked. "No, I really just needed to hear about what happened from him." She said before continuing. "Though I must say, I respect you for what you did with Darkseid yesterday."

"Thanks, though I gotta tell you, your dad's kind of an asshole. No offense." I said. "Well, as he's not the king of gods anymore, I can agree with you." She chuckled. "Anything I can help you with before you go?" I asked. "No, but thank you." she said as she flew away.

Suddenly Hermes spawned in. "Your next opponent is about to be announced, get to the throne room." He rapidly espoused as he flashed away again.

I quickly flashed back to the throne room and took my seat after growing to size. Hermes teleported in as well. Next an Iris screen appeared showing the final minutes of the fight between Sun Wukong and Micheal. We watched in the final seconds as Sun violently poked Micheal in the forehead with his staff.

"Well, looks like I'll have to fight the monkey king soon."