Chapter 2

Harmony's POV

Everyone started to gather up around me and the kid that I thought was a nice person but ended up to be a total jerk. His dance partner started the music and he started dancing.

He started doing a lot of pop n lock moves and a few flips to the music that made the crowd go wild when he landed them. He was actually really good. How am I going to beat this kid?

After a minute he pointed at me, saying that it's my turn to dance. I walked to the middle of the dance floor, which really was just the middle of the subway station, and he backed up a little.

I started to do similar moves to the ones he did. I decided to not any flips or hard dance moves that will make the crowd go crazy until my next turn. I just stayed doing simple but kinda hard moves that got the crowd to go a little wild.

After I finished my part I pointed back at the boy showing that it was his turn to go again. He started doing pop n lock moves again and he did a lot more cool and really hard dance moves and flips. The crowd got more and more crazier every time he did a hard dance move or he landed a flip. This is going to be harder than I thought... but I have to beat him!

He pointed at me so I could start my turn again. I started doing pop n lock moves. The crowd was a not wild at all but it got wild when I did a backflip with other flips after it. The crowd was crazy when I did my finishing pose and the song ended. My opponent looked surprised and impressed. Everyone looked very surprised. I guess they didn't know that a girl could dance like that.

The boy's partner walked up to me after the crowd started to walk out of the subway for some reason. I guess it's getting late.

He looked very surprised and a little excited about something. "Woah ya're really good at dancing!"

"Thanks. Everyone at my old school kept telling me I'm a prodigy but I honestly don't think I am. I think I'm just good at dancing but I'm defiantly not a prodigy"

"Well I think you're a prodigy... like Glitch"

"Who's Glitch?" I started laughing. Who would name their kid Glitch? That's such a stupid name.

"That's me" The kid I just went against walked next to the tall Native American guy looking a little upset. "I'm Glitch and I'm the prodigy Mo's talking about"

I started laughing again. "I've seen prodigies before and let me tell you right now... you're not one of them"

Glitch's eyes went wide and he started to run to me like he wanted to hurt me but Mo picked him up from the ground and kept him off the ground. "Mo put me down!" He was trying to get out of Mo's grip. I guess he hates me...so much for making new friends.

"Sorry about him... He gets like this whenever he loses" Mo said with a little smile. "Am not! Cause I never lose!" Glitch was still trying to get out of Mo's grip. It was kinda funny to watch him struggle.

I smiled at what Mo said. I tried to keep calm when I really just wanted to scream my lungs out. I beat him! I really did!! Yes!

"Anyways what's you're name?" Mo finally let go of Glitch since he calmed down... finally.

"Harmony" Glitch started laughing hard. "What's so funny?"

"You're name" Glitch kept laughing while I gave him a death stare. Mo hit the back of Glitch's head while he looked disappointed at him. "Ow!" Glitch stopped laughing and looked at Mo confused. I guess Mo's not used to this kind of attitude from Glitch.

"Be nice G" Glitch shook his head no which got Mo to roll his eyes. "Anyways... hey aren't ya Rasa and Lima's child?"

That totally took by surprise. How does he know my parents' names? Does he work with them? No. My parents work at an office. I'm pretty sure Mo doesn't work at an office. He doesn't look he would work at one. "How do you know my parents' names?"

"Me and G work with 'em"

"You work at my parents' office? No offense guys but... Mo you don't look like you would work at an office and Glitch... I don't even think you're tall enough to reach a desk"

"Ya none taken!" Glitch made a pouty face and looked at the ground. He was obviously offended. Oops. "and I'm sure you can't even reach one either"

I rolled my eyes. I should've thought of that better. I'm the same height as Glitch so making fun of his height is defiantly not going to work.

Mo laughed a little. He didn't seem offended at all. I guess he gets told that a lot. "You're parents' haven't told ya yet have they? I thought that when ya got older they would tell ya"

"Tell me what? That you guys work for them? That's not a big secret that I have to wait till I'm older to know"

"No that's not the secret. Your parents might get mad at me for telling ya this instead of them but ya gotta know" Mo was really serious now. It was kinda scaring me. What if he's going to tell me something bad? Or what if he's going to kidnap me and Glitch is going to help him kidnap me and laugh at me while doing that?

"What do I have to know that my parents haven't told me?" I tried to sound irritated at him for taking forever to tell me this apparently "big secret" that my parents have been keeping from me but it was kinda hard cause I was really scared inside.

Mo looked around to see if anyone was around. There was no one left in the subway besides Mo, Glitch and me which isn't a good thing at all. What if something bad happens? And no one is around to witness it happening?

Mo looked at me again and said in a low voice. "Your parents are the leaders of a secret underground spy program against all dance crimes"

----------------
Hey it's purplegirl1226!

I finally finished chapter 2! What do you guys think? Please let me know if you like it or not. Also, don't be afraid to let me know if there are any grammar or spelling errors! Thank you so much for reading!

-purplegirl1226