Chapter 34

Glitch's POV
-3 weeks later-

It has been three weeks now since Harmony kissed me. I still can't believe that it actually happened. It all seems like a dream. Ever since I realized that I was in love with Harmony I've been praying for that one day I would be able to call her my girlfriend. After six years of wishing, that dream has finally come true.

Even though we've been keeping our relationship under the radar, these past three weeks have been unforgettable. From stealing kisses when no one is around to holding her hand under the tables to sneaking out in the middle of the night to walk around the city, I couldn't be more happy.

I was finally able to convince Rasa and Lima to let me teach Harmony how to fight so she can protect herself. She has improved a lot since we started a week ago, but she hasn't made any progress recently since the training sessions have now turn into us just messing around with the equipment and into make out sessions- which I don't mind.

"Harmony," I say breaking away from the kiss. "We should probably start practicing. I don't know when Rasa and Lima are going to come in to watch you."

"You're probably right." She says, looking up at me. "Or we could just sneak out and go watch a movie. There's this really good movie that just came out that I want to see-"

"As much as I would love to Harmony, you know we can't. You know how your parents get whenever you ask to go out, and even if we were to sneak out, your parents will find out within minutes that we're both gone. Remember that they have cameras and guards practically everywhere now with Tan getting closer and closer. I don't want you to get in trouble."

"I know I just...hate being locked up in here all the time." She says and looks at the floor.

"I know." I give a kiss on her forehead before pulling her into an embrace. She wraps her arms around me and buries her head into my chest. I can't imagine how she must be feeling. When I was living with parents, I would get locked up in my room all the time for no reason whatsoever. I never had anyone to talk to nor did I ever know the reason why they would lock me up in my room. I would always feel miserable and felt like I did something wrong when I knew that I didn't. Harmony hasn't done anything wrong yet her parents locked her up in the building. Yes she is in danger, but Tan doesn't even know she exists since all her files are incredibly secure and no one besides Rasa or Lima can access them. Unless Tan was able to go through the hundreds of walls of security, there's no way he could figure out that Harmony is Sarah and Matthew's child. There's just no way.

I give her another kiss on her head and release her from the embrace. I'm about to say something when I'm interrupted by the door to the training room opens.

"There you guys are. I've been looking for you guys. Oh...did I interrupt something?" Mo says looking at how close we are to each other.

"No you didn't Mo. What's up?"

"Rasa and Lima want to talk to both of ya. They didn't tell me about what. All I know is that they want to talk to ya guys and that they're in their office." Mo says looking like he doesn't believe what I said.

"Okay. Thanks Mo." Harmony says. She waits until Mo walks out of the room until she speaks again. "What do you think they want to talk to us about?"

"I don't know Harms," I say and sigh. "We should go and see what they want."
————
The walk to the office was silent. Neither one of us spoke a single word, except when people said hi to us.

Harmony seemed pretty annoyed and just looked like she was being forced into doing something she didn't want to do. She hasn't been speaking to Rasa and Lima very much recently and I think they have finally noticed something's off. She's still pretty mad about them hiding the truth from her, but they don't know that she knows. No one knows that we used the time machine and neither do we want to tell anyone. I can't image the trouble we would get into if anyone ever found.

"Come on in and take a sit," we hear Lima say after Harmony knocks on the door. We quickly sit and wait until they start talking.

"Both of you are probably wondering why we have called you here," Rasa begins looking at both of us. "I don't know if you guys have been informed but it seems that someone used the time traveling machine. We had detected an increase in the energy supply here in DCI and it was linked to the machine. I want to know if you guys know who could've been the one who used the machine without authorization. Do you guys have any information on that?"

Harmony and I look at each other then back at them. Rasa was staring at us looking like he knew something that we didn't, something that could be either a good or bad thing for us. Lima was just typing on her iPad like a maniac; she never looked at us.

"I don't know anything about that. I didn't even know we had a time machine," Harmony speaks up after minutes of silence.

"I don't know anything either, but I'll let you know as soon as I find something," I say with a little too much enthusiasm that makes Rasa squint his eyes at me. Crap...do they know it was me who used it?

"I see, so you guys are not lying to us right?" Rasa says and stares at both of us as we shake our heads. "Alright. Now, I want to show guys this video of a security footage that shows me exactly who were the ones who used the time machine. I want you guys to tell me who do you think they are."

Lima finishes typing on her iPad and shows us the video footage, and there it is. In plain black and white. The footage of Harmony and I going into the time machine. Oh, this is not good.
——————
I'm baaaaack!

Sorry for the long wait but here's a new chapter. I'm going to try to update a lot more often now so yea.

Love you all!
-purplegirl1226