Chapter 9

Harmony's POV

After asking many people where Rasa and Lima's office is or my parents' office, I finally found it. It literally took me an hour to find their office. Not really but it really felt like it was. At least now I know that I should defiantly not get lost ever again because apparently I'm not good with directions.

I walk into an office and run up to my parents. I hug both of them and start jumping like a little kid getting ice cream on a summer day.

"Where have you been? We have been waiting for you" My mom says as she starts to break away from the hug.

"Oh well since you guys didn't tell me where your office is, I got lost" I looked at both of them and crossed my arms.

"We know that. We wanted to test you and see if you will work by yourself or with other people when a problem occurs" My dad said while he was looking at his futuristic computer. "Which by the way, getting help from others is a big deal here in DCI. We really encourage and pretty require for agents tp get help from other agents whenever there is an issue"

"Ok that's good I guess but did I pass the test?"

"You did pass the test. But you need to not get distracted when your in a middle of a mission" I look at my mom that was looking at what I think is an Ipad. "You would have finished the mission a lot faster if you hadn't stopped and watched Bodie and Emilia dance. Also, if you didn't stop and talked or argue with Glitch, then you would have been here a long time ago" She looked at me, looking a bit disappointed. Why do they always look disappointed at me? What did I do?

"Wait how did you guys know that I watched those people dance and that I talked to Glitch?" They both looked at each other before they looked back at me.

"Um... we kinda sort of spied on you..." My dad looks at me with a sorry. What is up with them!?

"You what!!?" Now I am really irritated and frustrated with them. I mean I love my parents to dead but why would they spy on me!?

"We spied on you. We are really sorry sweetie" My mom and dad kept looking at me with a sorry look. Yea you guys better be sorry.

"Do you guys not trust me is that why you spy on me? Because that's really stu-"

"We can talk about this later Harmony. We have to do something important. More like you have to do something important" My dad picks up a small box and starts to walk out of the office, along with my mom.

"What do I have to do now? Another stupid test that's gonna waste my time?" I stay where I was and keep my arms crossed.

"You'll see sweetie. Just follow us"

"We promise you that it's not a test" My mom looks down at her weird looking Ipad and then we hear a voice from a megaphone.

"All agents please report to the main room for an inportant meeting"

"Come on Harmony. The other agents are waiting for us" My dad stretches out his hand to me.

"I'm not going unless you tell me what's going on" I say being a little scared of what they are going to say.

My mom comes over and takes my hand amd starts walking. I follow her to the main room where everyone was now waiting. My mom and dad walk with me until we reach the middle of the room where the big DCI letters are.

My mom and dad hug me. "You'll do great" Before I can even say anything, they both walk away from me. Leaving me in the middle with everyone watching me.

After a couple of minutes, my parents start talking from a balcony that is on the second floor. "We have gathered all of you today to welcome our newest member of DCI. Our beautiful and talent daughter, Harmony!"

Everyone starts clapping and cheering of happiness. I briefly look around me and see the two people that were dancing when I got here. I also see some other people and Mo clapping and cheering. But there is no Glitch to be found. Good. I don't want him to be here right now.

My dad waits till everyone settles down before he continues talking. "Harmony has shown the charactistics of being an excellent agent here in DCI. That's why now she is going to perform a dance for you all. So will the main dance crews please step forward"

Wait what!? Perform!? I was definatly not ready for that and I'm definatly not ready to perform in front of all these people. What am I supposed to do now? I can't let my parents down now. They'll be even more disappointed in me and I can't let that happen.

Many people that I'm guessing are the different crews my dad was talking about, step forward where they can all see me. OMG that's a lot of people!

"Harmony is going to dance a little number and then the leader of each crew is going to decide whether they want Harmony to join their crew or not" I look up to my dad. I really don't want to do this. I really don't. I'm not good enough to be part of any crew. Especially the crews here.

"Alright Harmony are you ready?" I shake my head no and everyone starts laughing.

"Everyone be quiet!!" My mom yells and everyone stops laughing. Except for a few people. I look at them and see that it's Glitch with two other people that look like they are around his age. Of course he will be laughing and his friends too. "That includes Glitch, Lil T, Emily and you Conner!" All three of them shut up when they heard their name but they look like they were going to start laughing again any minute now.

"Alright play the music" My dad says and my mom plays the music.

I take a deep breath and start dancing. Hopeful nothing bad happens.

-------------------
Hey everyone!

I hope you guys like this chapter!
Please vote and comment!!

Thanks for reading!
-purplegirl1226