Chapter 10

Harmony's POV

As soon as I start dancing, everyone stops talking and they all look at me. I started to pop and lock to the song Supersonic by J. J. Fad. I only heard this song once before this so I kinda have an idea of how the song goes and the main beats of the song.

Everyone was cheering and chanting my name over and over again. I looked at the crews and most of them were cheering as well.

I looked at Glitch and his friends and they looked like they were bored. Glitch constantly kept hitting Mo's arm whenever he will cheer for me. Jealous much Glitch?

Towards the middle of the song, I turn around and look up at my parents while I kept dancing. They both gave me two thumbs up and smiled at me. I smile at both of them and turn back around to see all of the crews.

At the end of the song, I do a back flip, hoping that it will impress the crews. But of course, I had to lose my balance when I landed again and fall on my butt. Great job me!

Everyone then starts laughing at me while I stood up again. I soften my skirt and stared down at the floor. I could feel my face burning up from embarrassment and all I wanted to do was run to my house and lock myself in my room and never come out.

I don't even know why I lost my balance when I landed. I'm really good at back flips and if I want to be part of a crew, I needed to nail that back flip. Now, more than likely, no one wants me on their crew cause I can't even land a stupid back flip which is probably the easiest trick they can do.

I keep looking down as I see my mom's feet come from my left and my dad's on my right. I feel my mom rub my back and whisper me something that I didn't really catch since everyone was still laughing.

"Alright everyone quiet down!" My dad yelled and everyone became quiet in a few seconds. Wow talk about respect. "All crews please step forward"

I looked up and I watched all the crews step forward. All the crews all looked so different from each other. They all have their own style and their crew look is super unique and different from the rest.

"Any crews that will would like to add Harmony to their crew, would the main dancer please raise your hand" My dad says and looks at all the crews.

I look at all the crews and a big surprise, none of them raise their hand. I sigh and look down. Dang it! Just because I didn't land that stupid back flip, now none of the crews want me in their crew! Why do I always have to ruin everything!!

"We'll take her in our crew" I look up and see the brown hair girl and blonde hair boy that were dancing earlier raise their hand. "She will be a great addition to our crew" The brown hair girl smiles at me and I smile back at her, trying to keep my cool. Yes! Someone wants me on their crew! Yes!

"No we want her on our team!" I look at a young, African American lady that had like a mo-hack kinda hairdo. She was raising one of her hands and the other one was on her hip. "She looks like she belongs in our crew" She spoke with a little bit of sass that I definitely do not have.

"Wait what no sis! We did not agree with this!" One of Glitch's friends walks up next to her. She was also talking with sass too and she probably doesn't like me either.

"It's not your decision T" She says with sass and pushes her behind her. "We want her on our team"

"No sorry guys but not happin'. Harmony 'ere is gonna join our crew" Mo walks up raising his hand. "She definitely will fit in our crew plus she has our style of dance" Mo crosses his arms and looks at the other crews that raised their hand.

"What Mo! We didn't even talk about this!!" Glitch walks up to Mo, looking a little upset.

"We'll talk 'bout this later, G" Mo puts his hand on Glitch's face and pushes him back. "Plus ya're not the main dancer in the crew so ya can't pick who comes in and out of our crew"

Glitch rolls his eyes and walks back to his friends. They all look like they were upset. Why do they not like me?

Mo and the other crews started to argue between each other about who was going to have me in their crew. I kept watching them while my parents were talking to each other about something that I couldn't make out cause of all the noise.

"Alright everyone settle down!" My dad yells and they all get quiet. "Since you guys can't decided who is going to have Harmony in their crew, Lima and me are going to pick for you guys"

"What that's not fair" The boy with blonde hair speaks up.

"Ya shouldn't she be able to pick which crew she wants to be in?" The brown hair girl says, putting her elbow on her partner's shoulder.

"Ya but we are her parents so we have the liberty to pick which crew we want her to be in" My dad says. It kinda sucks having your parents being with you when you have to chose something cause you know that they are going to take over and say that they can pick for you cause they are your parents. But in this case, I actually want them to pick for me cause I honestly don't know which crew to pick.

I want to be in the crew that the blonde guy and brown hair girl are in cause they look like a really cool crew to be in. Plus they are really good dancers and I know that I'll be able to learn from them. Then, I actually kinda sort of want to be in the crew with the girl with the mo-hack hair. I know I said that I didn't have any sass like she does but I could probably be able to pick up how to be sassy like her. And to be honest, I also want to be in Mo's crew. I really like their style of dancing and Mo could teach me how to the tricks that he knows how to do. The only downside with his crew is that Glitch is in his crew and his friend is in the girl with the mo-hack's crew.

"Lima please give them the reasons why or why not our daughter can or cannot be in their crew" My dad says as he puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Taye, you just recently added a new member to your crew not to long ago. A few weeks ago to be exact. Plus, your style of dancing is not Harmony's style of dancing. No offence but we just don't want our daughter to dance likd you. You girls are amazing dancers and really great people but we don't feel like Harmony is going to like being in your crew. Sorry" My says while looking at the girl with the mo-hack whose name I'm guessing is Taye.

"Naw its cool. You want what is best for your daughter so its totally ok with me" Taye says and she walks back. I look at who I'm guessing is Lil T and I see her doing a little happy dance.

"Bodie and Emilia and Mo and Glitch, you guys and girl are really good dancers and are really great people. Plus, both of your crews have the style that Harmony likes to dance to, and they both have a strong and strict practices which will definitely help Harmony. But unfortunately, she can only join one crew and that crew is..." My mom looks down at her Ipad thingy then looks at me and smiles a little before turning to my dad. They exchange some looks for a little bit then they look at the crews.

"Hi-Def"

---------------------------
Hey guys!

I hope you guys liked the chapter! Sorry that it took me a while to update. I was really busy these past few days but I'm free for awhile!

I'll try to post the next chapter very soon! Hopefully it won't take me as long.

Please vote and comment if you like the story so far! I know it's probably really boring right now but it will start to get more exciting very soon!

Thanks for reading!!
-purplegirl1226