Chapter 17

Harmony's POV

I wake up and I see that I'm in some sort of maze thing. I start walking around trying to find an exit but there's none.

"Well well Harmony. I see that you're all alone. No one has come to help you. This just proves my point that your so call friends have been lying to you this whole time. You should join my side" I hear Tan say from above me. I look up but I see that he's not there. I look around and I see that he's nowhere to be found.

"No. I won't Tan. I will never join your side" I say. I say and start walking around to find the exit again.

There was about a 5 minute silence till something decided to break it. It soumded like a dog but at the same time it didn't sound like it. I turn around and I see a cute little puppy walking towards me.

"Aw!!" I say and kneel down so I could pet the puppy. When it started getting closer to me, it started barking like crazy. I turned around and I saw no one there except for me. I turned around again and I see the puppy is no longer a cute fluffy ball. Now it looks like a big angry black dog with dark eyes and with a watery mouth it just keeps barking.

"I'm giving you one more chance Harmony. Join me or you will die" Tam says from above me.

"I will never join you!" I say backing away a little from the dog.

"Very well" Tan says. Then a few seconds later the dog starts barking more and starts running towards me.

I scream and start running away from it. I run as fast as I can through the maze. I do a lot of turns to try to get it away from me but it doesn't work. After a few minutesif me running around, I hear even more dogs coming towards me. I keep running around even though my legs are starting to hurt like crazy.

I eventually trip over something and end up falling on the cold hard floor. I turn around and start crawling away from the dogs as they get closer and closer to me. I'm pretty much giving up now. They would eventually catch me if I kept running.

I lean against a wall and just watch the dogs get closer and closer to me. I start feeling really weak and my eyes start to close little by little.

"Harmony!"

I look up to see who's calling my name and I see Glitch coming towards me. How did he get here?

Glitch starts coming towards me while shooting at the dogs. When he kills all of them, he kneels next to me. By now, I feel super weak and I can bearly keep my eyes open.

"Harmony..." I hear Glitch say my name one more time before everything turns dark.

-------------------

I wake up with a jolt.

Not another nightmare... I thought and got up and got ready for practice.

-----(Time Skip)---

"Aite guys so today is going to be an easy day. All we're doing is practicing our power moves" Mo says.

"Sounds good" I say while I finish stretching.

"Ok so I'm gonna let you two start. I have to go talk to Bodie and Emilia about something. Glitch, I need ya to help Harmony learn the power moves and anything she needs to work on" Mo says while he walks to the door.

"What? Why can't I go with you?" Glitch says.

"Because it's grown up stuff and I said ya need to help her" Mo says and opens the door. "So help her" Mo walks out of the practice room, leaving just me and Glitch in it.

I sigh and stand up. I then do a back flip, well at least try to do one, but I end up falling on my butt again.

I hear Glitch laughing from behind me and it just makes me hate him even more. I look at him and give him a dirty look and he quickly shuts up. This boy I swear.

I then try to do a back flip again but ended up falling on my butt again. Glitch just starts laughing again and I slowly stand up again. Gosh he's so annoying.

"Would you stop laughing! You're supposed to be helping me with this" I say really annoyed.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry" I hear Glitch say from behind me. "Here just watch me do it. Then you'll do it and I'll see what you're doing wrong. Sound like a plan?" Glitch walks over to me and talks in the most gentle tone he has used with me.

"Yea sure" I say and move a little so he can have enough room.

I look over at him and watch him as he does the most perfect back flip I have ever seen. He did it like it was as easy as walking around. It came so natural to him. But then again, he's been in a dance crew and has had more experience with this kind of things longer than I have. The closest I have ever been to this would be the dance camp I went to when I was ten.

"Okay Harmony. Your turn" Glitch's voice disrupts my thoughts.

"Okay but you better not laugh" I say in a warming tone.

"I won't. Just go" Glitch says and steps back a little to give me some room. I once again try to do a back flip but I end up falling... again.

I slowly stand up and look at Glitch who isn't where he originally was. I then start looking around for him but then I feel two hands go on my stomach and back. I look at the mirror to see the owner of the hands and just see Glitch standing next to me.

"You have keep your stomach tense or else you're going to fall like you have been" Glitch says.

"Okay" I look over at Glitch and we both make eye contact.

I suddenly feel my heart skip a beat when we both looked at each other. He has really pretty green eyes that just sparkle everytime he looks at something and it just makes me want to melt whenever I look at them. They are just so cute. And not to mention, the owner of those beautiful green eyes is not so bad looking as well. He's just so perfect in every way... wait what?

I then quickly snap out of my thoughts and look away from him causing Glitch to get his hands off me. I can't have a crush on him. I just can't.

I try to do a backflip again but this time following Glitch's instructions and I'm surprised when I land the back flip. OMG. I just did a back flip!

"There you go a lot better" I look over at Glitch and see him smiling a little. "Nice job"

"Well I couldn't have done it without your help" I smile a little as well.

Glitch smiles more causing me to smile brighter and we make eye contact again. We just keep staring at each other for what seems like forever. But out little stare contest ends when we hear Mo clapping from behind us.

-------------------------------
Hey guys!

Sorry I took so long to update. I was just really busy with school work and studying for finals but I'm finally done and now I have summer! Yay!

Anyways, since I don't have to do any more school stuff, I'm going to be updating a lot more often than I was before. So yea.

Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment on what you guys think of the story!

And please go check out my new story called I'm in Love with a Bad Boy!?. It's a Glitch fanfiction and it would really mean a lot if you guys checked it out. There's only one chapter up right now but I will be updating it more as well.

Once again, thank you for reading! Sorry if the chapter was not very good and if it was boring. And also sorry for the grammar and spelling errors!

Thanks again!
-purplegirl1226