Chapter 8

Glitch's POV

I watched Harmony as she walked away from me. I probably look like a total weirdo to everyone but I just can't help staring at her. She's just so cute and amazing and whenever I see her my heart just skips a beat.

I actually know a lot about her. I know that sounds really stokerish but I'm not a stoker.

When Rasa and Lima first let me be an agent, they told me that they had a daughter and they wanted me to meet her for whatever reason. Every day I would go they would always tell me something new about her like something that happened to her at school or a new dance move that she learned to do. At first I thought it was really weird that they were telling me all this stuff about their daughter and I honestly didn't get why they were. Plus I was only 10 so I didn't really know that much about girls and I didn't really think about many things like many 10 year old boys.

But as I got older, I started to understand why they were telling me a lot about her with the help of Mo of course. According to Mo, they wanted Harmony and me to be really good friends for a long time and hopefully when we got older, to get married and start a family. I honestly didn't even believe that and I thought it was really stupid. Even now I still think that it is stupid and weird that they want me to be with their daughter. But Rasa and Lima aren't like normal parents so of course they would think that.

I honestly don't know why they want me with her so bad. From what they have told me about her, she deserves someone that is way better than me. Mo says that it is because I'm a year older than her and that they know that I will protect her and take care of her which I'm positive that there are many other guys out there that will do the same thing and more.

After time, I slowly started developing feelings for Harmony and I have had feelings for her for a while now, but I just haven't told anyone. I haven't even told Mo and it's been 4 years since I started liking her. But I know that if I were to tell someone that I have feelings for her, they were going to think that I'm crazy and that there is no way that I would have feelings for a girl who I have never met before. I guess that they would be right. I mean it will be weird for me to just say that I like a girl that I have no idea how she even looks like which really didn't help.

So when I first met her at the subway station, I had no idea she is Rasa and Lima's daughter. That she is the girl I have liked since I was 11. So as you now, we didn't get a really good first impression of each other which ruined my whole plans. Not that I had any.

Anyways, ever since yesterday, I have been trying to get a new and better start with her but I don't know why every time I talk to her, I always end up insulting her. I don't know if its because I'm still upset that she beat me the other day or what. All I know is that I need to fix it before I make things even more worse than they already are between me and her. Especially now that Rasa seems disappointed that we aren't getting along.

"Earth to G" I shake my head to see Mo standing in front of me, waving his hand in front of my face. "is anyone in there?" Mo taps my head, making it look like he is knocking.

"Yea I'm here so stop it" I wack his hand away from my head.

"Are ya sure? Ya kinda were unavailable to the world for a few minutes. What's up?" Mo looks at me with a concerned look on his face.

"Nothing I'm fine" I look back straight were Harmony was but she wasn't there anymore. I started to look around the room for her but she wasn't anywhere to be found.

"Are ya sure lil man? Ya don't act like this when somethin's not goin' on" I look back at Mo and I see that he looks even more concerned. Oops.

"Yea I'm fine bro. I was just... um... looking for something" Dang it I hesitated! Hopefully he didn't notice.

"What ya lookin' for?"

"Um... I'm looking for... um..."

"Ya looking for Harmony aren't ya?" His face literally went from really concerned to really curious and he kinda looked like he was happy. Wow talk about a mood swing.

"Plsh... no" I laugh nervously. I honestly don't know if I should just him now or just wait. I really don't want to tell him because I know that he's going to start teasing me and make me I guess I should now since I'm hesitating a lot. Good job me. "Ok fine yes but don't tell anyone!"

"Woah woah lil man! Why would I tell someone that ya're lookin' for Harmony? It just shows that ya care for her. Now if ya liked her... it would be different but it is obvious that ya don't so... don't worry about that"

"Ya I don't like her... I don't like her at all" I laughed nervously again. What's up with me today!? I look down after I see Mo's face. Dang it I think he knows.

I keep looking down as I see Mo's feet come closer to me and he whispers in my ear. "Ya like her. Don't ya?" I look at him. I can feel my face beginning to burn up from embarrassment.

"Ya"

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys it's purplegirl1226!

I hope you guys liked the chapter. Sorry it's probability really boring and stupid but I finally finished the chapter and updated!

Also, on Chapter 6, there the least reads in the whole book so far. So make sure your reading all the chapters and your not skipping some!

Anyways thank you so much for reading! Vote and comment!

-purplegirl1226