Chapter 39

Recap:

"You said she wasn't going to get hurt!" Rasa with anger in his voice. He tried to move but the robots were too strong for him to do so.

"Oh Rasa, you don't understand. I'm not going to hurt her just like I promised, but he is," Tan says and gives an evil laugh.

I look up and I see Glitch coming towards me again.

I lost him. I really lost him forever.

-----------

Harmony's POV

"Glitch, I need you to listen to me. This isn't you and I know deep down the real you is fighting to get out." I start to walk backwards with my hands in front of me. "Please, Glitch. I know the real you can hear me."

 "Shut up Harmony! This is the real me! I've always hated you and nothing will ever change that!" He swings his right arm at me and I dodge his punch, but not fast enough for his foot to make contact with my stomach, which makes me stumble backwards a little. I hold my stomach and try to catch my breath. Glitch swings his arm at me again and I dodge it again, which only makes him more frustrated. I take a few steps back and he starts following me.

"Glitch, it's me. I know you can hear me. You can get through this, I know you can get out of whatever spell or fake memories Tan put in your mind. I know you can do this," I say as calmly as I could, trying to hide the fear that is starting to build up inside me. Glitch is a strong agent and one of the reasons why he was chosen to protect me was because he fight. He taught me everything I know about being able to defend myself and that puts me at a disadvantage. He knows my weaknesses and what moves I'm able to execute correctly. I know I should fight back but I can't hurt him. I don't want to hurt the guy I love.

"Stop saying that! That Glitch is gone and he's not coming back. Now, stop being a scared little girl and fight back!" He runs over to me and tries to punch me in the face again. I dodge his attack and the other couple punches he tries to land. Instead, I push him away from me. I look at my stretched out arms kinda surprised that I did that and slowly turn my hands into fists and put them in from of my chest. I hear Glitch laugh as he looks down at the ground then back at me. "Is that really all you got shawty? I thought that you at least knew how to throw a punch. But I guess I was right all along."

"Right about what?" I respond with my hands in fists still in front of my chest. This isn't him. This isn't Glitch

"I always knew that you could never do this. That you weren't strong enough to be an agent here at DCI. You're weak and you let your feelings get to you. Your little crush on me is preventing you from hitting me --from fighting back. Love makes you distracted from accomplishing what you want to do. I want to kill you, shawty, and you know why it's going to be so easy to do so?" Glitch walks closer to me, but I stay where I am. This isn't the real Glitch. He's not going to save you, you have to save him. "It's because I don't love you. I hate you and I always have, shawty."

He stops in front of me and I see him reach inside his pant pocket. Now! I swing at him and land a punch on his right eye. He winces in pain and his hands fly to his injured eye. I quickly grab his arms and hook one of my legs around of his knee and make him fall onto the ground. He tries to get up, but I sit on his stomach to stop him from doing so. He tries fighting back but I manage to dodge his punches and pin his hands above his head. He stares at me confused and shocked at my sudden strength. "You should never underestimate me. I'm a lot of stronger than you think I am. I'm not weak. If anything you are and you know why?"

He tries to get his hands out of my hands, but my grip on his wrists just gets stronger causing him to wince in pain. "You're weak because you're 'letting your feelings get to you'. This hate you have towards me is making you weaker. I'm stronger because I know how to hide my feelings from you. I mean I've been hiding my feelings from you since I first met you and you didn't know that I liked you until I kissed you. You taught me to always be strong regardless of whatever is going on in my life, and you know who taught you that? My mom, Sarah. She was always there for you whenever you needed someone to talk to or whenever you were scared. She taught you to have courage and to be strong no matter what. She taught you, Glitch, that you can get through whatever challenge is put in your life, no matter how easy or how hard it is to get through it. She was one of the many people in DCI who treated you and loved you like you were her own child. You can get through this, Glitch. Don't get through this for me; get through this for her!"