Chapter 4

Mo's POV

It usually takes about 10 to 15 minutes to reach Rasa and Lima's house but tonight its taking longer because of stupid traffic.

Harmony is asleep in the back seat and Glitch is looking out the window at something. He looks like he's in deep thought which is something new. Last time he was in deep thought like this was when I first saw him a few years ago. I wonder what he's thinking about this time...

"Hey G are ya ok?" I look over at him while I wait for the cars to start moving.

"Yea I'm fine. I'm just thinking about something..." He looked down at his hands.

"What are ya thinking 'bout?" I already know that he's going to tell me eventually or I'm going to figure it out soon, so why not save time and finding our now?

"Would you cut it out with the street talk? We aren't in the subway anymore so you can stop talking like that. And nothing that I want to talk about right now" He looked at the window again. After a few seconds, he smiled at something. I looked over at the window to see what he was looking at but all I could see were buildings, cars and people everywhere. What's Glitch thinking about?

I kept looking out the window until I heard a honk. I looked back at the windshield and realized that the cars started moving. I started driving again, trying to figure out what was up with G.

Glitch's POV

After 40 minutes of being in Mo's car and him asking and asking me what was going on, we reached Harmony's house. Harmony was still asleep so Mo picked her up and took her inside to her room.

"Thanks for bringing her home Mo. We were getting worried" said Rasa.

"No problem Rasa. Oh and by the way, we told Harmony that you guys are the head agents of DCI, so get ready for the questions when she wakes up" Mo said sitting down next to me.

"Yea we kinda knew that she was going to find out eventually," Lima said setting down a plate of cookies. "She's really smart so she would've figured it but what we didn't expect was that she was going to run into you guys anytime soon"

"She said that she was lost" I reached over to the plate and got some cookies but Mo took them out of my hand and he ate them instead. I looked at him and he gave me a "you know better look". I thought that he will let me get away with it since I haven't eaten yet. I sat back on the couch and crossed my arms.

"So what do you think about of her G?" Rasa asked me.

"She's pret- mean " I said looking at him. Mo laughed, making me blush a little in embarrassment. He more than likely figured out what I was thinking on the way here. Yay now he's going to embarrass me in front of Harmony...Yay

"What? Say it again I didn't understand you" Rasa said. Both Lima and Rasa looked confused. Which was good but they're probably going to find sooner or later.

"I said that she's mean"

"No she's not. Harmony is a nice girl. At her old school, she was voted the nicest girl in her class and she was really popular" Lima said looking at me.

"Really? Cause she was being mean to me"

"That's because you provoked her G" Mo stopped laughing and he was serious now. "She was being nice at first but then you had to say that you were better then her and you kept calling her shawty after she told you not to" Mo looked at me. Now they were all looking at me like I did something wrong and I didn't like it. Why does everyone always look at me like that?

I looked at Mo then at Rasa and Lima. "What? I'm sorry ok. I didn't know that she was your daughter. If I would've known, then I might've been nicer to her but I didn't, so stop looking at me like I did something wrong!"

Rasa looked down and shook his head then stood up. "I'm going to go to bed. I have to be at the agency early tomorrow. You guys are welcome to spend the night if you want as long as you don't make any noise, Glitch"

"Why me? It's Mo the one that snores loudly!" Rasa rolled his eyes and looked back at Mo.

Mo stood up and motioned me to stand up to. "Thanks for the offer Rasa but no thanks. We don't want to be a bother and plus Glitch has some explaining to do" He looked at me and I stood up quickly. He looked back at Rasa and Lima. "Thanks for the cookies Lima"

"No problem. Oh and you guys have to be at the agency tomorrow at noon" Lima said.

"Why? What's going on?" I said.

"There's going to be a new member joining DCI tomorrow and she's going to be joining one of the crews" Lima said.

"Which crew?" I said.

"I don't remember adding a new member in DCI... When did we add her?" Rasa said.

"A few days ago and to answer your question G she's joining either your crew or Riptide"

"Oh..."

"Sweet we'll be there tomorrow at 10" Mo said.

"What?! Why do we have to be there so early!!" I looked at Mo.

He rolled his eyes and continued talking. Completely ignoring my question. "We'll see you guys tomorrow"

Mo started walking to the door. I waved goodbye to Rasa and Lima and walked out of the house after Mo. We got in his car and we finally started heading towards our house.

----------------------

Hey guys!

Sorry for not updating sooner. I've been really busy with school and homework and events that I haven't had time to update. I will try to update as soon as I can.

Please let me know if you like the story so far. I know my last chapter and this chapter aren't that good but let me know if you like the story.

Thank you so much for reading! It means a lot to me that people are reading my story.

Vote and comment please!

-purplegirl1226