Chapter 19

Harmony's POV

After practice, I went home with my mom and dad. We all ate dinner and talked about our day. Well my parents talked about their day. They really didn't ask me a lot about mine.

I quickly washed my dish and went up to my room to get ready for the beach party that Bodie and Emilia are having tomorrow.

Before I started packing, I took a quick shower and got into something comfortable. I brushed my teeth and my hair and washed my face. Then I started getting my things ready.

I hear someone knock on my door. "Come in" I say as I try to figure out what bathing suit I should take.

"Hey sweetie" I hear my mom say and close the door behind her.

"Hey mom" I say and chose the bathing suit I want.

"How was your day?" She says and sits down on my bed.

"It was good. I learned a new dance and some new moves today" I say and put my bathing suit on my bed.

"That's great" My mom says. "How are things between you and Glitch?"

"The same I guess. He's still a jerk" I said, remembering what happened in practice today.

"Do you think he's cute?" My mom says.

"Mom why are you asking so many questions about me and Glitch?" I say looking at my mom.

"Because you two have a lot in common with each other so I thought that you guys could be really good friends or you know, be boyfriend and girlfriend" Well that's new

"We are never going to be friends and we are definitely never going to be boyfriend and girlfriend unless he changes his attitude" I say an finish putting my things in my bag.

"So if Glitch stops being mean to you, then you would go out with him" she says with a little bit of hope in her voice.

"Maybe but I still have Adam" I say looking over at her.

"Oh" She says and stands up. She motions me to come in for a hug and I go for it. My mom kisses the top of my head and says, "I love you sweetie"

"I love you too mom" I say.

My mom lets go of the hug and tells me goodnight before she walks towards the door.

"Mom" I say and she turns to look at me. "Do you by any chance know what it means when the same person keeps popping up in your dream over and over again?"

"Yea. It just means that whoever that is has been on your mind a lot recently and so your mind put him or she in your dream" she says. "Why do you ask sweetie?"

"I was just wondering" I said a little too quickly. I look at my mom, hoping that she bought my response but she didn't.

"Sweetie what's going on?" She says and walks over to me. "You can tell me. I won't tell your dad if that's what you are afraid of"

"Its just that" I pause and take a deep breath, looking down at the floor. "I've been having these dreams where I'm trapped by this villan whose name I can't really recall right now but... he's been the same guy every single time I have that type of dream. Then when the guy is about to hurt me or do something, this boy comes in and saves me from the villan" I look up at my mom and I see she has a hint of worry in her eyes. I actually remember the names I just don't want my mom to become more worried or I guess more excited about the guys in my dream. Mainly for Glitch being in my dreams all the time.

"Well I think that your dreams are trying to tell you something sweetie. What I see is that your brain is trying to tell you that the guy who is saving you cares about you a lot and wants you safe. Even if it will cost him his life, he just wants you to be safe. I guess your brain noticed that and decided to let you know through your dreams" she says and takes a second to think before she continues. "Or your brain could be telling you that you have a crush on this boy and that you wish he would save you whenever you are in danger"

"I really think it's the first reason you said mom. I don't have a crush on this boy at all" I say laughing at the thought of me having a crush on Glitch.

"I don't know sweetie. You could have a crush on this boy. You just don't know or just don't want to admit you do" She says. "I think you should give this guy a chance. Not like date him but like be nice to him and try to get to know him better. You might just be surprised about how you actually feel about him" she says and kisses my forehead. "Love you sweetie! You should go to bed. It's going to be a long day tomorrow" she says and walks out of my room.

I think my mom is right. I could have secret feelings for Glitch and I just don't want to admit that I do but I really do like Adam. Maybe I'll actually do what my mom said and give a chance to Glitch. You're right mom, tomoroow is going to be a long day.
--------------------------
Hey guys!

Sorry it took me a while to update! I got a little busy and plus I got a little lazy. Sorry!

But to make up for my laziness, I'm going to update another chapter later today or tomorrow... hopefully.

Also, I finished the outline of this book a few days ago and it's actually going to be pretty long. Like 60 something chapters long. Would that be okay with you guys? Let me know in the comments what you guys think. If not, I'll make the story shorter.

Thanks for reading and for the amazing support of lanaboo333 DCPOODLEXX cupecake78 13FreshmenKlove thestardomcrew Static_Electro and everyone else I didn't mention!