Chapter 25

Glitch's POV

After Bodie and Emilia announced that it was timeto go swimming, everyone got their stuff and rushed out to the warm beach. Everyone set up their stuff and went inside the water. Everyone was quick to start playing games and splashing each other with water.

It wasn't long until Emily, Connor and Little T got out of the water and ran back to beach house. That's my signal. I sighed and swam closer to Harmony but kept my distance since she was with Adam.

"Glitch" I hear her say. She looks really pretty with her hair wet and smiling at Adam. I wish she would smile at me like that.

"Glitch!! Watch out!!"

That's when I snap out of my thoughts and see a big wave hit me.

Harmony's POV

After the big wave and pretty much wiped all of us out, we all came up to the surface and made sure everyone was okay.

"Where's Glitch?" I ask and everyone starts looking around for him.

"Wasn't he with you?" Emilia says.

"Yea" I started to get worried. Whaf if he's not okay?

My thoughts changed completely when I saw Glitch crawling out of the water and on to the sand.

I quickly swim over to him and hear that his coughing out water.

"Glitch are you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine" He says and slowly stood up and started walking to his stuff.

I quickly catch up to him. "Are you sure you're okay? You're coughing a lot"

"Yes I'm fine. I just swallowed a little bit of water that's it" He says and drinks some of his water.

Everyone came over to us and started asking Glitch if he was okay. He kept saying yes over and over again. He sounded really annoyed so I just walked over to my things before I said anything stupid.

I quickly dry myself and put my clothes over my bathing suit.

"Hey my shawty" Adam says and gives me a peck on the lips. I was a little surprised andI couldn't help but look at Glitch. He looked a little sad and he got his stuff and started walking to the beach house. What is he doing?

I tell Adam that I'll be back and run over to Glitch. "Where are you going?"

"None of your business Harmony"

I roll my eyes and walk in front of him making him stop and look at me. That's when I see his eyes are a little red and see tears wanting to come down.

"Glitch what's wrong? And don't you dare say nothing is wrong"

I see him roll his eyes and says, "Harmony I'm fine. I just got salt water in my eyes"

"Please tell me what's wrong. I won't tell anyone"

"I'm just going inside"

"But we just got out here"

"Yea but I got sand everywhere and it's not very comfortable so I need to take a shower" He says and walks around me.

I turn around and look at him, "Then will you come out"

Glitch stopped walking and looked at me, "Why do you want me to come back out?"

"Because I want you to be out here" I walk closer to him, "with me"

I see Glitch's face turn a little pink, "Don't you have Adam to be out here with?"

"Yea but I want you to be here. Plus I need to talk to you about something"

"Oh" He says and looks down at the sand and appears to be thinking about something.

"So is that a yes or a no?"

"Harmony watch out!"

Before I could reply, I felt Glitch push me but we both ended up tripping and he landed on top of me. I was surprised that he was willing to get paint splashed on him instead of me. But what surprised me the most was how soft his lips truly are.
-------------------------
Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't updated in forever. School had been really tough this year and I been getting a lot of homework.

Anyways, thanks cupecake78 for the idea!

Thanks for reading!
-purplegirl1226