Chapter 24

Glitch's POV

I walk over to my friends and say hey to all of them.

"Hey G" They say.

"I thought you were mad at us G. You haven't been hanging out with us lately" Emily says.

"Yea what's been going on in that smart mind of yours?" Connor says while ruining my hair.

"Nothing. I've just been a little busy that's it. And don't touch my hair Connor" I say and try to fix my hair.

"It's fine. At least now you can help us prank Harmony" Little T says.

"What?"

"We're going to prank Harmony. While Harmony and the others are outside, Little T and Connor are gonna go on the balcony that's in one of the rooms with buckets of paint. When they're ready, I'm going to bring Harmony colser to the balcony. Once she's there, Little T and Connor are gonna drop the paint on her" Emily says.

"Isn't that kinda rude?" I say.

"It will be pay back for being so mean to you G" Little T says.

"I'm sure that there's some other way-"

"Woah why are you so against the prank? You usually want to get involved as soon as we say that we want to prank someone" Connor says.

"I-it just won't be nice to do that to her cause she's still new" I say.

"Who cares if she's new, she's being mean to you!" Emily says.

"You guys will be being mean to her too"

"It doesn't matter, she needs to know how it feels like to be bullied by someone" Little T says.

"Wait do you like Harmony Glitch?" Connor says.

"Wait you like her!?" Emily and Little T say surprisingly.

"What? No! Even if I did, she already has a boyfriend" I say, feeling my heart break a little "Plus she hates me anyways"

"Well then you can help us by bringing her to the balcony instead of Emily" Connor says.

"What part of me saying 'she hates me' did you not understand?"

"You can figure out a way to get her to come G. You are pretty smart" Little T says.

"What's Emily going to do then?"

"I'm going to drop paint on Harmony too" Emily says.

"If you really don't like her, then help us by bring her to the balcony" Connor says and crosses his arms.

"Okay" I say already regretting my decision.

"Good" Emily says.

"Alright guys time to go outside!" Emilia yells and everyone rushes outside.

Well I'm screwed...
------------------------
Sorry for the short and crappie chapter. I just wanted to post something