Chapter 23

Harmony's POV

"Alright it looks like it's done bleeding" Emilia says as she checks my nose.

"Thanks Emilia" I say and look down.

"What's wrong?" She says.

"Nothing"

"You can tell me Harmony. I won't tell anyone" I hear say and kneel to my level. "Is a guy problem? Cause I can definitely help you with that because I have a lot of experience with boys" She says which makes me laugh a little.

"Come on Harmony. You can tell me. What's wrong?"

"It's just a guy problem. Adam has changed. He's not the guy I knew from my old school anymore he's different like in a bad way. He's just not the same guy I started liking a few months ago" I say and look at her.

"You know you can just break up with him. Or if you don't want to, you can just talk to him and hope he fixes his change"

"What if he doesn't change after I tell him?"

"Then he's not worth your time or effort to be with. You're still young Harmony. You're not going to meet the right guy right away" Emilia says. "Do you still like him?"

"I do but I feel like I'm starting to fall for someone else"

"Well then if you like someone else, then I guess give that other person a chance. It's okay to like someone else. It's not like your marrying this person right away"

"Thanks Emilia"

"No problem. I'm gonna go tell everyone that your nose is not bleeding anymore" Emilia stands up and walks out of the bathroom.

I take a deep breath and just look at the floor. I know I should probably go show everyone that I am okay but I honestly don't want too. Adam is probably gonna go crazy and try to blame Glitch for something that was completely an accident.

That's what's so different and weird about him. He never would blame someone when it was clearly an accident. If anything, he was the one who would be stopping people when they would make a big deal out of a little thing, and now he's one of those people.

Maybe Emilia is right. I should just let him go and move on. He has changed a lot since the last time I saw him and I really don't like his change. I could talk to him and hope he changes but I have a feeling that he's not gonna change or even try to change back to the way he was. He might just get upset and overreact like he did to Glitch.

Either way I'll still end up breaking up with him. I mean it's not exactly fair if I keep dating him when I don't have the same feelings for him any more. I honestly would rather be single than date someone that overreacts about little things. It's not like the guy I'm falling for would even like me back anyways.

"Oh hey"

I look up and see Glitch standing in the doorway. "Hey"

"I'm really sorry about your nose" He says and sits next to me on the edge of the bathtub.

"It's fine Glitch. You can stop apologizing"

"Sorry for-" He starts saying but I give a 'really?' look.

"Sor-" He starts saying again but covers his mouth when he realizes what he has about to say. I laugh a little at his action and look at the floor. He's so cute...

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Are you sure nothing's wrong?"

"Yea I'm sure" I say and let the silence take over.

"Are you gonna go in the water?" Glitch says breaking the silence.

"I don't know"

"You should. It's going to be fun" He says and I look at him.

I instantly feel myself make smile just seeing his cute face. I honestly don't know why I started hating him in the beginning. He's really cute, funny, smart, caring, and a great dancer.

"Aw look at the two love birds finally getting along" I hear Bodie say which snaps me out of my thoughts, and love at him.

"We aren't love birds Bodie" I say and walk out of the bathroom.

"Hey my shawty" Adam says and comes up to me. That name is really starting to get on my nerves. "Are you coming swimming with us?"

"Uh.. yea.. I am"

"Yay I'm so happy you are" He gives me a smile before he kisses my lips.

The kiss took by surprise even if he is my boyfriend. I'm just not in the best place right now since I'm debating whether I should break up with him or not.

I look over to my side and see Glitch looking at us with a really sad expression. I instantly start feeling bad. I haven't been anything to him but a complete jerk. I don't even know why I was acting like that but I was a jerk to him and now I'm going to try to be nicer to him.

"Harmony?" Adam's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. "What's wrong?"

I look at him and realize that I didn't kiss him back at all. "Um..." Just do it right now. You know it's not nice to be with someone you don't love. "Nothing. It's just... um the sooner we get to the beach the better" I say and give him a small smile.

Adam keeps looking at me like he's studying me. "You're right. I'm going to get out things"

"Okay" I say and watch him leave.

Why didn't you do it? All you had to say is 'Adam we're over' or 'I'm breaking up with you' and that's it. Why didn't you do it?

I really don't know why I didn't do it. In my head, it sounded so simple to do it but it's like something was holding me back from actually saying the words to his face and I don't know what it is.

Is it because you possibly still have feelings for him? Is that why?

Well yea I do but I'm starting develop feelings for Glitch too. I  just don't know which guy to choose.

Ugh why does love have to be so difficult!?
-----------------------
Hey guys!

So so sorry I didn't update sooner. I've been getting ready for school and my laziness took over me for awhile. Sorry about that.

Thank you so much for reading! Please let me know what you guys think!

Love you all!
-purplegirl1226