Chapter 7

Harmony's POV

"You've got to be kidding me!? First, I find out my parents are actually spies. Then, I find out my parents are making me become a spy. And now I find out you're here!" I say frustrated. Then, I say sarcastically "This day just keeps getting better and better"

"I have a name you know. And now because you're here, my day went from good to bad!" Glitch says, clearly sounding upset. I don't blame him though. My day become the second worst day of my life.

"Wait why are you here anyways?" I say, crossing my arms.

"I thought I told you already" Glitch says while crossing his arms.

"I don't know but if you did, I forgot" I put my arms back to my sides and Glitch did the same. "Stop coping me!!!"

"No you're stop coping me!!!"

"How am I coping you!?" I say. How can girls like this boy!? He's so mean! He makes me hate him more and more every time I see him.

"You're wearing the same outfit as me!!" Glitch says raising his voice even more. At this point everyone was looking at us. Some people even started to circle around us. Great. Just what I need.

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are shawty. I should've known you were going to copy me and now it's really obious that you like me" Glitch crossed his arms again while the people around us talked to one another. Oh no he didn't.

"I don't like you! And I've told you many times that my name isn't shawty!" I was pretty much screaming now. Omg! I really hate him so much now!!

"Of course you would say that. It's just a way of saying that you really do like me" Glitch kept his arms crossed while he took a step towards me.

"I don't like you! Why would anyone like you!? You're such a jerk and no one likes a short dude!!" I was now clentching my hands really hard. I heard everyone say "oh" at the same time. On the other hand, Glitch put his hands to his sides and he had his mouth slightly open. Gotcha!

"Take that back!"

"Nope shorty!"

Glitch started to walk towards me, looking really mad. "You little bit-"

He was just about to punch me when Mo walked right in front of him and stood between us. "Woah woah woah! What's goin' on 'ere?"

"She called me a shorty!!" Glitch said while pointing at me. He still looked really upset because his other hand was clentched and he looked like he was really to hit someone hard.

"You called me shawty after I told you not to!!" I started to walk closer to him but Mo put his hand in front of me to keep me from going anywhere closer to him.

"Both of ya 'ave to make up and be 'icer to each other. Do I make myself clear?" Mo looked at both of us but we didn't really notice since we were Glitch and I kept giving each other the death stare. "I said do I make myself clear!?"

Glitch and I both looked at Mo and said at the same time, "Yes". When we both realized we answered at the same time, we both looked at each other and started giving each other the death glare again.

" 'ight then I better not 'ear any more fightin' or arguin' anymore" Mo looked at both of us again while we nodded our heads yes. " 'ight"

When Mo walked away from both of us, the crowd followed, and soon everyone was back to what they were doing before I ran into Glitch.

"So shawty are you going to tell me why you're here?" Glitch put his hands in his pocket. He looked like he wanted to have a normal conversation but it was very obvious that he was still very mad at me. I wouldn't blame him. I can be really mean. Especially when people are mean to me first.

"Would you stop calling me that? It's getting really annoying" I say, trying my hardest to not start screaming at him again.

"I can call whatever I want shawty. Now tell me why you're here" Breathe Harmony. Just breathe.

"I'm here because my parents want me to become a spy like them" Glitch started laughing for no apparent reason. I rolled my eyes and crosses my hands under my chest.

"You... a spy? That's priceless!" He continued laughing for about two minutes then he finally calmed down. "No but seriously what are you doing here?"

"I just told you. My parents want me to join DCI with them"

"Yea right like a parent would actually want their only child to become a spy. Yes definitely shawty"

I rolled my eyes again. "Fine. If you don't want to believe me then that's totally okay with me. But at least do me a favor and stop being a jerk" I turned around and walked away from him and started to look for my parents again.

*************

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for reading! Please vote and comment!!

-purplegirl1226