Chapter 27

Harmony's POV

"Glitch!" I yelled and started running after him.

I was running after him for a good 5 minutes until he turned into a dark alley which caused me to stop. It was already dark outside and I was just standing in front of a dark alley in my shorts and shirt. I hugged myself so I could try to stay warm and started to walk into the alley.

"Glitch?" I said and kept walking down the alley. "It's not funny Glitch. Come out"

That's when I heard something from behind me. I turned around and saw nothing there so I turned back around and kept walking.

"O-okay. That's not going to scare me at all" I said, sarcastically. "Glitch! Glitch please come out. I'm getting really scared now. I'm not mad if that's what your thinking. I'm actually happy that you like me. Please just come out. Glitch!"

I stop walking when I see something sitting behind a box. "Glitch...?"

That's when I feel someone cover my mouth and pick me up from behind. I start struggling to get out of the person's strong grip while trying to yell for help.

Another person came out of somewhere and opened up a purple circle or something. I started trying harder to get out when the person holding me started moving closer to the purple thingy. I bit the person's hand making him yell in pain and move his hand away from my mouth.

"Glitch help me!!" I yelled before I felt something sharp go in my shoulder and I started to feel really tired and sleepy. "Glitch..."

All of the sudden, I see the person who opened up the purple thing start fighting with someone and get pushed to a wall. The person holding me then let me go as he started fighting with someone. I looked up at the people fighting but I couldn't really see because my vision was still blurry.

After a few minutes, I see one of the guys get pushed into the purple thing and it closes. Then, I see one of the guys get stabbed with what looks like a sword and the person started glitching. The person with the sword looked at me and I tried to move away but my body felt heavy and tired. The person started walking towards me and he helped me get up. My legs gave out as soon as I stood up and the person got me. "Woah be careful Harmony. Don't want you to get hurt"

That's when I look up at the person. "G-g-glitch...?"

"Hey Harmony" He says and smiles.

I give him a small smile and I feel myself get dizzy.

"Okay let's get you home" I hear him say and he puts my arms around his neck for me to have something to hold on to. I see a purple light from the corner of my eye.

"W-what is t-that?" I say, sleepy.

I feel Glitch pick me up bridal style and start to walk towards the light. "It is a portal. It is going to take us home" He says in a calm, soothing voice.

"Why do you have weapons on your back?"

"Because DCI gave them to me so I can protect others especially you"

"So you're like my guardian?"

"Yeah kinda"

We got closer to the portal, Glitch moved me closer to his body and I laid my head on his chest. I started to hear his heart beat and I started feeling more sleepy.

"I-I'm r-really s-sleepy Glitch..."

"It's okay. If you want, take a nap Harmony. You're going to be okay. It was just a sleeping dart" Glitch said. I nodded and I started to close my eyes. Once Glitch went into the portal, everything turned dark as I fell into deep sleep.