Kabanata 32

Kabanata 32
Regret

My breathing becomes heavy as the moans escape from my mouth. I gripped Arshed’s hair hard as he devoured my breasts while I was on the top of him, sitting on his lap while he guided me moving up and down.

I threw my head back as I moved even faster than the pace I used to move.

“Ahh...” impit na ungol ko.

I’m on my way for my second release.

“Fuck! I’m cumming, Arshed!” I growled as Arshed moved me even faster.

“Cum for me, Captain.”

Nanginig ang mga tuhod ko nang sa wakas ay naabot ko ang sukdulan. My body convulsed and my breathing was heavier than earlier.

I stayed on Arshed's lap. He didn't move yet. Hinayaan niya muna akong damhin ang nakakabaliw na pinaparamdam niya sa akin. His cock was palpitating inside me. And the longer I stayed on his top, the harder he got.

“Did you gain your strength back?” Arshed slowly murmured on my ears as he planted kisses on it.

Tumango ako.

Arshed slowly pulled me up.

“Can you turn back and kneel on the sofa, baby?” I nodded at him.

Arshed guided me to turn around and kneel me on the sofa. I know he just wanted to make sure that I can do it. That I won't get tired of our position. But thinking about how he really cares about me, just added the lust and burning desires I have for him.

“Are you comfortable with that position?” he asked again, making sure that I am comfortable.

“I do, Arshed. And I want you to stop being gentle to me now. I want you to do whatever you desire to do to me.”

Arshed's growl rolled in his throat as he guided himself inside me.

A loud moan escaped from my mouth when he fully entered me from the back.

Arshed started to move. He thrust hard and deep, that made me want him even more. I was moaning so loud.

Arshed spank me and it made a hot feeling rush out. The harder Arshed slapped my butt and thrust me deeper and rougher, the louder I moan and crave for more. I wanted more. I want him more . He feels like a drug to me. And he is my fucking addiction.

“I’m so close! Don’t stop, I’m about to—” And instead of saying anything, I squirt all over his cock as I moan his name. Only his name.

“Fuck! I’m close!”

Arshed was panting behind me. His moves were getting faster and deeper. Ramdam ko ang pag-uga ng sofa dahil sa mga galaw ni Arshed.

Sweats ran all over my body. Arshed's chest was now in my back, and his dripping with sweat too.

I arched my back to let him fuck me harder, and Arshed gladly obliged. He choked me, pulled my hair gently, and his thrust became rougher.

He reached my lips and kissed me from behind as he moved faster.

“Fuck! I’m cumming, baby!” And with that, he cummed inside me.

Arshed groan. It’s sexy as hell hearing him groan because of his release just for me. I love making him come undone.

Arshed hugged me from behind. His erect manhood was still inside me, palpitating, still rock-hard.

Arshed moved his maleness inside and sat down the sofa beside me. He then pulled me closer to him to give me a warm hug.