Chapter Six

It has been almost a month since Suki moved in with me. Okay, a week and a half. We finally got my father's shit out of the room, we all agreed to sell it all on let go, my mom put it all in the garage so when people say they want to buy it, well when the first-person texts me I will tell them our address and give them their prize. You know what I am saying right? Another's man trash is another man's treasure. Anyways my mom said I could use the money we got off my father's shit all goes to the baby stuff. I let Suki design our room how she wants it and not going to lie it is damn awesome. The walls are blue, we got a king-size bed, the bed frame is black and got shelves. Flat screen Tv in the middle of the bookshelves, movies on one side and video games on the other. We have one side of the room empty because that is where the entire baby stuff is going to go. The bathroom is huge and so is the closet, like one side is for me and the other side is for her. Pretty awesome right? This room is the best for me and Suki, I give it all to my momma and could not do it without her really. The only thing left to do on my list is to get baby stuff, get to marry my best friend, get a better car suitable for children, and maybe a cat or a dog. Yes, I want to get a pet. Do not judge me, I may have a baby on the way, but a man needs his best friend. "Hey, baby! I believe I am done with our room until we get the baby stuff." Suki says popping her head out of our bedroom door. I looked over at her and chuckled; I got up from the kitchen table and headed toward her. " wow! Suki, this looks amazing. You should totally be a house designer." I told her as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck softly. Suki started to giggle. "You think so? I'm that good?" She asked, looking up at me with a shy smile. "Well Duh! Look, you are amazing at this! You even get our fandoms on the wall, the Tv with bookshelves for us, and we have blue walls! I love blue!" I said and spun her around to face me. "Well, Austin, I know you since we were babies, silly. We basically like the same thing." She says kissing my lips. I kissed her back and smiled. "That makes us the best couple ever! I said and picked her up, she quickly wrapped her legs around me, she kissed me again though this time it was longer and more passionate.
God, she makes me crazy!
"Suki..." I breathed, getting a little bit turned on by her sexy kiss. "Austin... I know you don't want to do it with me because I'm pregnant." Suki says pulling away from the kiss, I set her down on our bed. "No, that's not it, you kind of made my boys a little frisky. I would love to make love to you, but only when you are ready. Plus, we don't know if it'll hurt the baby." I said sitting next down next to her, soon her arms were wrapped around my neck like a boa, but not too tight. "No one had ever said that to me, I wish I saved it for you..." She says softly soundly like she is about to cry. "Hey blue, it's okay I don't," I paused searching for the words to say, " I don't care about your virginity. I care about you. I love you and your personality, the way I feel every day. Your looks and your body are just a bonus." I told her and pulled her away to look at her, I kissed her forehead. Suk's eyes light up with happiness and she lets out her adorable giggle.
God, I love her cute giggles and I love her. She is my perfect storm.
"So? One of those days we'll make love?" Suki asked, lying down on the bed. "Well, yeah, but we got to worry about whether our baby if it's a boy or a girl and what names and how much we need to get ready for, plus baby showers and-" I could not finish because I got smacked with a pillow. "Oh, shut it Austin this isn't your baby..." She says softly. I felt my heartbreak and I sighed, getting up and walking to the door. "It's doesn't have to be MY baby by blood, you're my girlfriend and someday my wife and that baby in your belly will be my son or daughter doesn't matter that Cody is the baby's daddy; it makes a boy to make a child, but it makes a man to raise it." I said and walked right out the door straight out of the house and into my truck.
I love her to death, but that fucking pissed me off. So, what if I am not the real father, I am going to treat that baby as my own. You know what I am going to prove. Going to get stubborn, pain in my ass, a ring and I am going to marry that girl.
I drove my truck out of the driveway. I headed to the only jewelry shop I know. I got to the store, as I opened the door. "Austin!" I could not believe it; Jimmy works at Kay's. "Man, are you doing okay after Cody's buddy beat you?" I asked walking over to him, Jimmy nodded slightly. "Yeah, I'm alright it was Friday and today it's Wednesday, but thanks to you I wouldn't be here today." He joked and punched me in the arm then waved a panic across his face. "Jimmy it's okay, you can punch me playfully I'm not going to hurt you. I promise you are my best friend now and as a best friend. Can you do me the biggest favor in the world?" I said to him, and he crossed his arms and cocked his eyebrow. "What's this favor? It's better to be good cause y'know I'm Suki's BGFL." Jimmy says all sassy like, and I laughed. "Well, that's a thing you can't tell her..." I say getting all red in the face. "And why is that eh?" He asked, his voice a little angry. "Not what you think, I'm going to buy her an engagement ring." I told him. Some reason I had a feeling he is going to scream loudly. "YOU'RE GOING TO MARRY HER!" Jimmy screams and nearly jumps out of his pants.
Told you so, sometimes I do not think all gays are like that? Maybe he had unlocked his inner queen or just hung out with Suki way too much.
I put my hand over his mouth and stared at him. "You aren't going to scream again if I uncover your mouth?" I asked, hoping he had said no. Jimmy shook his head, his face was red in embarrassment, I removed my hand from his mouth. "Oh, my fucking god, you're going to marry Suki. That's so cute!" He goes on saying. "Jim, you can't tell her I trust you on this. Promise me you won't tell her." I told him and I watched his facial expression and body language. "Of course, man. I'll keep this a secret." Jimmy told me and I let out a big sigh, I did not realize I was holding in. "So, let's pick out the ring, shall we?" He asked me and waved me over to rings as he walked away, I followed him. "Do you have any ideas on the ring, you want to get her?" Jimmy asked me glancing at the rings than at me. "Dude, I have no idea what ring to get her and I have known Suki since we were babies!" I said, getting a little panicky. "Okay, Okay... look I'll help you out on a secret. Suki comes here to look at this one ring all the time, I'll be right back." He says and goes to the back of the store.
Wow, she has come here to look at rings. Hehe, that is adorable she is so cute. Cannot wait to marry the love of my life.
"Here's the famous ring she looks at, isn't it gorgeous?" He asked me while holding the ring is the ring, I see Suki wearing and loving it. "I'll take it." I say with a big smile on my face. "Dude, you know how much this ring cost. I try my best to hold it for Suki because it'll break her heart if someone else bought it." Jimmy says with a sad look on his face. "Yes, I know I have a savings account I was saving for an Impala, but she's more important than a car. So yes, I'm going to buy that happiness." I said holding out my debit card and Jimmy took it. I know Suki will see I am the perfect man for her and our kid.