Chapter Sixteen

It has been two years now. Marcus is three. Yes, three years old not two, we do not understand how he is grown so much. It was not that long ago that he was born, it only took three months for him to learn how to walk and talk. Oh, graduation is today. We are getting ready mom has Marcus for tonight and tomorrow, but back to what I was talking about. Marcus is only three and already walking and talking way too early, honestly, he should be two it has been two years since he was born. Also, Suki grew too fast then gave birth so early? Normally, it takes nine months to get a baby, this does not add up.
"Austin! Can you come here for a minute?" A beautiful voice called to me from the bedroom, walked into our room, I saw the most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes on. Suki was wearing a purple dress with a little bit of blue in it "What do you need my love for? You are beautiful as ever. Are you wearing makeup?" I asked then cocked an eyebrow at her. "I need you to zip me and yes I am, just my eyelashes to make them bounce." She replied, turning around so I could zip her dress. "I wish I could make you bounce." I mumbled which led to a quick slap across the face. "Ouch, didn't think you would hear!" I whined at her in return and I got an eye roll. " Come on Jimmy and Rylee are waiting on us." She says walking out the door, I followed. My eyes landed on her ass. "Austin!" "Sorry!" We were riding with Jimmy and Rylee to the graduation because they are dropping us off at our hotel.
Our perfect celebration that we made it through hell and back together.
Mom said she got Marcus, our first night without him and I am going to run her world. "Guys this is it! After tonight we are officially graduating!" Rylee said, grabbing Jimmy's hand, he grabbed mine, and I grabbed Suki's hand. We headed to the gym, locked hands together on the way there, to meet the rest of the seniors. We are finally graduated to no more school until college.
Want to know something funny? You know what is funny getting a high school diploma then going back to four years of college.
Anyway, Jimmy took us to our hotel which is on the boardwalk slash Riverwalk. "Oh, Austin it's so beautiful." She says, leaning her head on me as we walk along the river underneath beautiful lights. "Not as beautiful as you." I told her as I kissed her lips passionately, she did it right back. I pulled away before it got too heated.
Do not want to make love in public that's kind of strange.
I kind of believe it or not. Shops start to close, we start to head back to the room as we go, I grabbed food for the both of us. I leaned into Suki close enough for her to hear. "After we get our food, let's go back to the hotel so I can finally express my love to you." I whispered, grabbing her head.