Chapter Eighteen

Werewolves.
That is what my son is. Cody's family are werewolves. How do I know that? I did some research, and I confronted Cody and he told me. While I basically walked up to him, I told him I knew and then the skeletons came out of the closet. Which explains the early pregnancy and how Marcus is growing so fast. Cody asked how I found out, so I had to let the cat out of the bag, so now Cody knows he has a son. Cody told me to tell Marcus what he is, and he apologized for what all happened. Cody and I are back to being friends again, I think? Not going to trust him, though he did say his family is not the only werewolf family in town, whatever that means. I told Marcus what he is and that he must be careful of what he does and always come to me if he has any questions. Suki does not know that our six-year-old is a werewolf, but I will tell her do not worry. Plus, Marcus totally understands. "Austin! Come quick! The baby is kicking!" Suki shouted from the bedroom; I ran towards her as fast as I could. Marcus was already in there, I put my hand in her belly and smiled.
Yes, Suki is pregnant with my baby as in the graduation night was the night Suki got pregnant with my baby, hopefully this one lasts for all nine months, she is in five months right now. We also decided to wait after the birth of the baby to see if it is a boy or girl.
"I can't wait to have a little sister." Marcus said, smiling from ear to ear. I smiled at him while messing with his hair, he growled at me. "What if you get a little brother?" Suki asked, looking at her handsome son. "There's no what if's mum, I am having a little sister and her name is Emma. She's just like me." He said then walked to his bedroom. "Very confident." Suki looked at me as she shook her head.
She is just like me. Those words make my skin crawl... How can our new child be a werewolf? Suki's parents are not werewolves at all. Wait... I do not know anything about my dad, what if he is a werewolf?
I instantly sent my mom a text to see if she knows anything about my dad. we got our new place, mom lives just down the road from our house so does Jimmy and Rylee because they are roommates. Cooper is at college in town until his little brother graduates. I secretly know where Cody lives since, he is the father of Marcus, he is very patient on meeting him. I let Suki take a nap while the baby was taking all her energy. I went to check on Marcus and I walked upstairs. We have two bedrooms downstairs, one of the bedrooms is ours and the other is the guest room then upstairs is Marcus and our new child's bedroom. "Marcus, can I speak with you?" I called for him as I climbed the stairs. "I'm in my room dad!" He called back, and I stepped into his room. Marcus was on his bed reading a book.
Just like his momma.
I sat down on the edge. "Find a stopping point, I need to tell you something son." I said softly, letting out a big sigh. "What's that dad?" He asked, looking at me while closing his book. "I'm not your father, your birth father is a werewolf and very eager to meet you." I said waiting for the tsunami to happen but did not. "You are still my dad." Marcus said, but before I could say anything life came biting me in the ass. "AUSTIN! CALL 911! I'M BLEEDING!!" Suki shouted in great terror. I told Marcus to call 911 as I grabbed Suki, we all rushed to the ambulance as soon as they got there, jumped in before they could say anything.
They are not leaving me this time.