Chapter Seventeen

I bite my lip as I try to convey some of the sexual frustration I have pulsing through my body. I slammed Suki against the closed door of our hotel room, my body pressed in between her legs. This short purple dress left only a small piece of fabric between us, and I rubbed myself against her. She moans from the feeling of friction through her panties, the sound makes me lose another thin shred of self-control. "Do you know what I have planned tonight?" I say against her neck, pushing her harder up the door and another plea to escape those pretty lips. Suki shakes her head as her hips mindlessly grind in circles searching for relief. I grabbed her ass lifting her up, she wrapped her legs around me, her lips are an inch from mine, and I feel her chest heaving as she tries to catch her breath. "I'm going to make you cum with my hands," I growled out and squeezed her ass. "With my mouth." I ran my tongue along her bottom lip. "I'm going to make you scream my name while I show you how to feel to be loved with our bodies." I smashed my lips against hers, I bit her lips having her gasp, my tongue fighting with hers. I usually have self-control, but right now it is out the door. Suki's petite, yet convey little body makes me want to explore every inch, with piercing green eyes that suck me in and plump little pink lips I want wrapped around me more than anything. She had no idea how beautiful she is and that makes her more irresistible.
A real man has never appreciated her body and that ends tonight.

*** Suki's POV ***
Austin stares down at me with a primal look in his eyes, breathing heavily as he slowly unbuttons his shirt.
His body is better I imagine. How is that possible?
Austin leaves his pants on and walks towards the bed, grinning as he grabs under my legs and pulls me to the edge, kneeling between them, he hooks his fingers and pulls my underwear off without breaking eye contact. I propped myself on my elbows and watched as he spread my legs open. "You're already wet." He says as he kisses down my thighs, then I felt his tongue flick directly over my clit unexpectedly. "Oh my god," my head fell back, and my hips lifted at the sensation, his hands wrapped under my legs and gripped my thighs so I could not move. Austin's tongue glided up my center and circled the tiny bud slowly, he slides two fingers inside me. "Yess," I breathed out as I watched him, keeping my eyes locked with his. He starts sucking and moving his fingers around inside me.
This is too much.
"Austin," I plead with him, I am on the brink, and he is keeping me there. I feel him grin against me as he continues to exercise his control over my body. "Tell me what you want, Suki." He whispered looking up at me. "Please," I moaned out, begging him for release, closing my eyes. I felt my dress leave my body as well as my bra, I hear pants hit the ground.
That is not going to fit inside me.
Austin noticed my face, "Don't worry I'll go slow." He smirks, his face meets mine. We look at each other in silence, his eyes searching my face like he wants to say something.
He is looking for permission.
"It's okay." I say breaking the silence. Austin sits up, gripping my hips and pulling me toward him, gliding the tip of himself up and down my slit, he sits at my entrance pressing in the slightest bit. I look up at him and his breathing is rapid, he wants to slam into me, I can see it in his eyes, but he just squeezes my hips harder. Austin thrust forward another inch and my walls stretched.
Holy fuck...
"Jesus, you're tight." He groans out. I feel my wetness increasing and I just want to feel him in me entirely. Then he slams the rest of himself into me, my head whips back, he pulls back and slams in again making me scream out. "God, you feel so good baby." Austin moans, thrusting again. "Fuck." I moaned, he picked up the speed, no longer pausing between thrusts. My muscles clench around him as my orgasm builds. I found myself straddling him, he grabs my hips lifting me and slams me back down on him and I screamed out. "I'm going to cum," I breathed as he ravaged my body. "Cum, for me baby." He moans. "Austin!" I screamed out as the climax ripped through my body, all my muscles tightening. "Fuckkk," He growls out, pounding me against him as he releases.
That was incredible.