Chapter Ten

School went by fast today. Suki and I both missed the first period. I doubt Frank missed me, though Cooper might think I am not here and thinks he is not going to do shit in thirds and fourth period.
Well, he is very wrong, yes, I have football two classes, so we do not have practice after school, so I only have four classes and I leave early, Suki does not though.
English was easy of course; just note Suki and I talked in that class when we could. I have not seen Anna since I last seen her in the "sex room" of our school.
Thank god no mess today.
Third period was next, but before it started, I always went out and got Suki lunch, because school lunches suck. When we do not go out to eat lunch, I bring it to her. I found her sitting with her friends, I sat down the bag from chick-fil-a. Suki jumped up and hugged me. "Omg! Thank you! Best boyfriend ever!" She says she is happy. I glanced at her friends and their faces were priceless.
Suki's friend's boyfriends are assholes to them, I would know they are on my team.
"I got to go to class to pick you up after school is over, I love you baby." I said to her and kissed her goodbye. "Okay baby! I love you more." She says back. I head towards my football class. Which I'll be here for the next two hours, yes, we have lunch that class, like the coach lets us go to McDonald's across the street. I usually just walk rather than waste my gas because it is just on the other side. I quickly texted Jimmy that I will be going to McDonald's for a bit, but I will be back. I grabbed my usual food a number two with two medium fries. I headed back to the cat's den.
Our mascot is a lion, so we just call the football den the cat's den, do not know why we do not call it lion's den.
I walked in and saw Jimmy sitting on the benches, looking down at his hands. "Why is he doing here?" Some guy whispered to his mate. "Why would coach let a gay guy into our team." The other male replied.
I knew who was talking. "Jake, Devon, how about I tell the coach to make you do laps until I say to stop?" I threaten in my scary low voice. Jake and Devon looked at me, their faces pale like they saw a ghost. "Yes, cap... sorry Jimmy." They said and quickly ran to the showers. I walked over to Jimmy and sat down next to him, nudged him with my arm. "Do you want the other cheeseburger?" I asked him with a smile. Jimmy looked at me and shook his head. "I don't really eat anything with a face to be honest with you." He told me and blushed, I can see he was embarrassed by what he said. "Oh, that's cool, want some fries then? I have two." I told him with a small smile. Jimmy nodded and took my second fries out of the bag. "Let's get down to businesses." He says then put some fries in his mouth.
I could not help myself.
"To defeat the Huns!" I sang loudly and started laughing. "Really Austin?" He pauses and looks at me. I nodded with a big toothy grin. Jimmy rolls his eyes. "Anyways, a good idea for you that would be perfect for both of you. Step one, give her 12 Rose for each month you have been with her and the 12th one is fake to symbolize that you love her forever. Step two, go to the fair and get a day pass and ride and win all the prizes. Step three, go to wet pets N critters, she finds a kitty with a bow on it, you will behind her on your knee with the ring out cause the cat bow said turn around. That's your three steps idea that will be in her head forever." He says getting up and throwing away the empty holders for the fries.
Damn! That is so perfect!
She is going to love it and remember it forever, especially when I buy her the kitten. I am going to win her so many prizes. Best idea ever! "Thank you, J-Bear, this is the best idea ever!" I said and quickly hugged him. "You're welcome now, I'm going to my fourth period class. See you later and you better give me a shout out or tell Suki who helped you out on this." He says and waves to me goodbye before leaving the cat's den. I changed quickly into my work out clothes for practice.
This Friday there is a game, and it is homecoming, and you know who I am going to take with me, yes of course Suki who else would I take? HAHA, no I would not take Jimmy I might if Suki cannot go, and he will be my date. It would be fun for him and maybe fun for me as well because Jimmy is going to be around for a long time.
I ran out to the fields with the rest of my teammates. I was in charge until the coach came outside. "Okay mates, let us start with running around the track ones then do snakes! Let us move!" I shouted like a sergeant in the army. "Aye cap!" They shouted and took off onto the track, I followed behind them. "I don't know what I've been told!" I shouted as we jogged. "I don't know what I've been told." My teammates repeated what I said, and I smiled to myself. "The smell of Chris's feet is getting old." I shouted, almost laughing. "The smell of Chris's feet is getting old." They repeated and then someone shouted. "Who said that?" Then they shouted, "Cooper told us." I had to stop because I was laughing so hard, we did not get to the snakes because the coach finally came out and we started practicing for the by game this Friday. We practiced damn hard then went back to the locker room and took showers. The last period of the day is the 5th period for most of us. I headed to theatre class on the way there and I stopped to see my baby girl. Suki looked up when she saw me coming her way and her face just lightened up like the moon.
I love how she gets so happy when she sees me. "Hey baby you miss me?" I said with a big smile and wrapped my arms around her wrist pulling her into my chest. "Omg yes. I missed you so much! Oh, the baby kicked!" She said with a big smile and kissed my cheek. "Really? Do you think the baby is growing up? I'm kind of worried about that y'know?" I said looking at her with a concerned look. "Hey, it's going to be okay. We'll go to the doctor's after school, okay?" She said and kissed my lips. "Now get to class you'll be late." She told me and started to walk in her class, I quickly slapped her ass then ran to my last class before she could do anything else. I got to my theatre class at the last minute before the bell rang. "Smitty just in the neck of time huh? Get your ass in a desk so I can begin class." Mr. Graves said, walking past me to close the door. I sat down behind a girl with purple hair.
I have never seen her before, maybe she is new? I did not notice until now I should ask after Mr. Graves is fine teaching.
"Okay, guys and girls today we are improving. Do pick y'all partners or do you want me to pick them?" He asked and everyone said no, like it was going to come in a wave and hit him. "Okay, you have 5mind to find a partner." Mr. Graves said, and everyone quickly found their best friend or someone they know well. I tapped on the purple haired girl, and she turned around with a big shy smile, I looked into her eyes. She had piercing blue eyes that stand out like her hair. "You want to be my partner to improve?" I asked her with a friendly smile. "Sure, I'm new here." She said, holding out her hand. I took her hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you, I'm Austin." I say then let us go. "Okay everyone got their partners. Okay good." Mr. Graves said, getting up from his desk and walked to the front of the class. "You and your partner are going to come up to the front of the class going to pick three cards the place you are at but can't say and both of your characters you can't tell, and the audience have to guess what you are and tell you what you need to work on.
"So, who wants to go first?" He asked, looking around at us, I raised my hand and stood up, Rylee followed me to the front of the class, on the desk there were two decks of cards, Mr. Graves picked up the deck and spread it in both of his hands. "One if you pick a place, don't say it out loud, but read it then discuss it at your desk." He said and I picked one card from the deck, and it said animal shelter. I showed Rylee the card, and we went back to our desk to discuss our move. We got down discussing and went back to the front of the classroom. "Class attention, settle down. Are all the discussions done? Everyone heads to the stage." Mr. Graves says. We all entered the theatre, we decided to wait so we knew what not to do. Plus save the best for last. "Austin and Rylee, do your best and everyone else be respectful." He says and writes something down on a piece of paper. We walked on the stage and went to our places.
"Daddy! Looky at the puppies!" Rylee says skipping onto the stage.
I followed her shaking my head.
"Yes, my dear, but we-." I began to say when she interrupted me.
"Looky! Daddy, this cute kitty cat!" She says, pointing at an imaginary cage.
"Yes, my dear, but we can't have one because mama won't let us." I told her facing her.
Rylee ran over to me and wrapped her arms and legs around my leg.
"But daddy!"
"No sweetheart."
"Daddy please!"
Rylee began to fake cry and I panicked.
"Don't cry please! Fine we got you a puppy or a kitty." I said rubbing my neck.
"Yay!" She said while jumping up.
We both said scene and took a bow "You guys did a great job, now seniors it's your time to leave. So begone with you!" Mr. Graves said, and a couple seniors plus me left. I said bye to Rylee and quickly got out of class to get to my truck to find me and Suki something to eat before she gets out of school.
I am still worried about her and the baby because it should not be kicking right now. It is way too early to find a due date and what the sec of the baby is, so what is going on? Would my nightmare come true?