The Crown Prince's Profit Lover (11)

Bai Wei suddenly wrapped his arms around Jiang Long and called out sweetly "Husband!"

Jiang Long was originally fighting Bai Wei to keep standing but froze when he heard Bai Wei call him by this name. Jiang Long lost his footing due to Bai Wei pulling at his shoulders and the two fell onto the bed.

...

Jiang Long propped himself up and stared down at Bai Wei who was smiling underneath him. Jiang Long was a flustered mess. He swore he could see fireworks going off in the background and he was sure that his ears were bright red.

When he was steeling his heart and preparing to pursue Bai Wei, Jiang Long was sure that he would be rejected by the other party at least once or twice. He was completely unprepared to receive such affection from Bai Wei so early on much less be called such an endearing name by the other.

Sure, he was going to become the other's husband. But it was a little early. Right?

Jiang Long was starting to plan a flash marriage in his mind when his train of thoughts suddenly came to a halt as Bai Wei seemed to think of something and cast his eyes to the side. His whole figure became shrouded in darkness and Bai Wei looked on the verge of tears. His eyes that encapsulated galaxies mere moments ago were now devoid of all light.

"No wait, you aren't my husband...Not anymore. You love Jia Jinjiang. I-I need to let you go" Bai Wei said to himself as he turned on his side and fiddled methodically with the base of his ring finger.

Hearing Bai Wei's words, Jiang Long finally came to the realization that the Jiang Long in the future and Bai Wei were not friends, they were lovers. Not only that, they were married. Jiang Long felt a deep possessiveness resurfacing at the thought of Bai Wei having memories of being romantic with another, even if it was the future version of himself. This thought brought him anger beyond anything he had known before.

Caught up in his emotions, Jiang Long said the first thing that came to mind "Don't talk about unimportant people in front of me, you are mine and mine alone."

Hearing this Bai Wei turned back facing Jiang Long and giggled to himself. He whispered to himself "what a lovely dream" as he traced his hand down Jiang Long's neck.

He then pulled the collar of Jiang Longs shirt towards himself and kissed him fiercely while saying "Okay then, for tonight I am yours".

[ Ding! Target's favorability has risen 5 points and is now 92 in total]

...

Later in the night, Bai Wei opened his eyes and stared into the darkness. His eyes that were previously clouded due to his drunkenness were now crystal clear. The previous drunken state was nowhere to be found.

[Host! You are amazing!! You went from a favorability of 69 to 92 in a single night!!]

Yeah, and I only had to give away my soul and body to get it...

The hardware coughed awkwardly to cover its laughter for a moment before stating [ At least you have the pain shields so that your first time was comfortable.].

The host silently added a thousand likes to this comment. Earlier, he had been afraid when he first saw Jiang Long's member. He was about to raise a white flag until he remembered that he had a pain shield and wouldn't feel the discomfort. Bai Wei silently noted down to prepare himself ahead of time next time in order to avoid repeating that situation ever again. Especially in later worlds when there was no pain shield.

Bai Wei, the hardware, and the system chatted for a while longer until Bai Wei fell asleep due to exhaustion.

...

The next morning, Bai Wei woke up with a start. His head ached immensely and his body felt like it had been ran over by a train. He lifted his hand up to block his eyes from the sunshine that was coming from the window but suddenly stopped when he saw a bite mark on his ring finger. Examining further, Bai Wei realized that he was covered in marks.

But... he didn't remember what had happened the night before.

Ignoring the pain, Bai Wei got out of bed and limped into the bathroom. In the mirror he saw the state of his body, he was covered in bite marks, hickeys, and red spots that looked like they would become bruises. He looked like a perfect crime scene.

A tear ran down Bai Wei's cheek as he reached out to touch a bite mark that was at his collar bone. His finger tips trembled and the shaking spread to the rest of his body as his mind went to the worst place.

Someone must have snatched him in his drunken stupor while Jiang Long was talking with others at the banquet. His tears were unending at the thought of spending the night with someone he didn't love. He couldn't even remember who it was in order to prosecute them.

On the other side, Jiang Long walked into the bedroom with a bowl of porridge. Not seeing Bai Wei on the bed he set down the bowl on the night stand before walking into the bathroom and seeing Bai Wei.

Jiang Long felt his heart drop at the sight. Bai Wei was shaking and sobbing as he looked at himself in the mirror. His hands trembling violently as he assessed the damages to his skin that was riddled with several marks and unformed bruises. He cut quite the sorry figure.

Last night, while caught up in the moment the two had been very rough despite it being their first time together. At the time, Jiang Long thought nothing of it as he tried to keep up with Bai Wei who was practically dominating the whole ordeal. Jiang Long himself had obtained many bruises and scratches from Bai Wei ,but he still felt guilty looking at the state of the other. It seemed that he would have to be much more gentle in the future so that this never happened again.

Bai Wei finally became aware of Jiang Long standing at the door. He tried to gather himself for a moment before looking back at the other party, he was about to inquire about the perpetrator when Jiang Long cut him off early.

Jiang Long enveloped the other in a hug and said "I'm sorry baby. I was caught up in the moment and went too rough on you last night. I'll be more careful in the future I promise."

He wiped away the others tears before grabbing the first aid kit and leading Bai Wei to the bed to treat his wounds.

Small theatre-

Jiang Long: poor baby, he must be crying due to the pain

Bai Wei who was so shocked at his next play being easily foiled that he forgot to cry: do these look like tears of pain to you????

The Hardware: ....silently takes a photo of the host's face to show to his friends in the system space