Chapter 2

-Jack's POV-

Jenn and I got dressed at the house before we left. She looked amazing, as always. I was excited to finally see her again, but then I'd have to leave in a few days.

Me: "So.. Jenn, how's life been?"

Jenn: "Good, busy, expensive.." She laughed while talking.

The last time we've seen each other was when we had that New Year's kiss.... I thought in my mind, so it was pretty awkward.

Me: "I'm sorry, I have to say this. It's been since NEW YEAR'S since we've seen each other!! That's too long!" I whined.

Jenn: "Please don't even mention it, Jack." She giggled. "Listen, Jack. I honestly did miss you though. It's been a while." She looked down embarrassed.. and blushed with pink cheeks.

Me: "I did too, and you look embarrassed. Seriously, don't be." She looked up and smiled.

-TIME SKIP-

We basically talked about each other's struggles and things that happened in our lives while we were apart. We then went back to Jenn's apartment. I heard a buzz come from her phone.

Me: "Who is it?" I asked.

Jenn: "Oh, it's Lauren. She said she's gonna be hanging out with Lil Tony (aka Anthony) and Rebecca for a few days, so she'll be away while your here." Jenn showed some worry in her expression, and bit her lip.

Me: "Oh, ok then." I finished.

I was happy at least. Me and her alone. This was gonna be a great little vacation of just me and her. Although, she was gonna hang out with Matt sometime today. Another buzz came from her phone.

Me: "Who is it now?" I asked her once again.

Jenn: "Oh, It's Matt. He's asking me if I could meet him at Panera later because he wants to talk."

I was upset, I knew that he wanted to go on a date or ask Jenn to marry him... Not too reasonable though.

-Jenn's POV-

Seeing Jack's reaction to the text message was kinda odd. Like as if he had a face full of jealousy. It's not like me and Matt really do much stuff together. We barely talk. I mean we text here and there but honestly, not too much. I love him, I really do but I just don't feel the way I do with Jack. Jack is just a really caring and lovable person all around. Matt just seems weird to me. He isn't really a person I care to be with because I just don't feel much between me and him. He doesn't seem to care about me at all either. I wanna break up with him but I just don't know how. I just wanted to keep my mouth shut and not talk about anything that involved Matt. I didn't wanna make Jack feel like I didn't like him or I didn't want him here. I wanted him to have a good time while he was here.

Me: "So Jack. You think I should go?" I questioned him with a bit of a smile on my face.

Jack: "Yeah sure, go have fun. I'll be here checking Instagram and just texting the rest of the Fab Five (Anthony, Rebecca, Andrew) in the group chat.

Me: "Your absolutely okay with it?" I questioned him in a higher voice tone.

Jack: "Jenn, go have fun. I'll be fine."

He was basically on his phone for a while until it was time to go. I'm not the dressy type of person.. I just put on some black skinny jeans, a black crop top, and I just barely curled my hair. Just a bit of makeup. I walked out of the bathroom and I asked Jack if this is ok.

Me: "So you like?"

Jack:  "Wow, you look great."

Me: "Thanks! I'm gonna go, I won't be long, I promise. Later!"