Chapter 27- Wedding

-Jack's POV-

-TIME SKIP TO July 16th, 2016-

Today's the day. I'm getting married to the most incredible, beautiful, talented, funny, most amazing girl in the world. It's feels nice to think that. I'm standing in front of the tree. If I turn to my left, I see the whole view of LA. If I look to the right, I see everyone sitting down dressed in dresses and suits. There's an aisle leading flowing petals down the pathway. If I look behind me, I see my best man Drew, and some of my other friends such as Kian, Anthony, and Andrew. If I look in front of me, I see her. Jennifer McAllister. Wow. She looks beautiful.

Priest: "We gather today to honor these two lovely kids. Let's start off with them sharing their vows they each wrote separately for each other. Jennifer, please go first."

Jenn: "Well, Jack Matthew Baran. I promise to love you without condition. To honor you each and every day. To laugh with you when your happy. To support you when your sad. To guide you when you ask for direction. To challenge you to be a better person, even though I think your already amazing. And to allow you to do the same for me. To be your biggest fan and your ever present listening audience. I love you so much." We both start to cry.

Priest: "Jack.. You may go."

Me: "Jennifer, I chose you. I choose you to be no one other than yourself. Loving what I know of you, and trusting who you will become. I will respect and honor you. Always and in all ways, with you I pledge to repair one small piece of the world. I take you to be my lovely wife, to have and to hold, in tears and in laughter. In sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward, in this world on this day, I will always love you." I say putting the ring on Jenn's ring finger.

Priest: "Jack Matthew Baran, do you take Jennifer Ann McAllister to be your lovely wedded wife?"

Me: "I do."

Priest: "Jennifer Ann McAllister, do you take Jack Matthew Baran to be your lovely wedded husband?"

Jenn: "I do."

Priest: "Jack.........you may now kiss your beautiful bride."

We kiss. Everyone gave us a standing ovation. I heard Anthony screaming and fan girling like crazy. I was so happy. I'm finally with her. My her.

-Jenn's POV-

I'm married to Jack. Jack Matthew Baran. That's just unbelievable. He's my best friend. He's my husband. He's my everything.

Woah.. They just got f*cking married. Here's a warning: Next Saturday will be my last chapter for this story. DO NOT WORRY. There's another JackXPenn fanfic that already has a teaser/intro and it's called "Interrupted//A JackXPenn Fanfiction". Excited?

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Interrupted//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!