Chapter 23- Left Hanging

-Jenn's POV-

I sat there crying against the tree. I want to jump off this cliff so f*cking bad. I just can't. I have a baby. What am I supposed to do? Eh, I'll just take care of it myself. My life was made to be a joke.

Jack: "Jenn?"

Me: "J-Jack...?"

Jack: "What the hell. What are you doing here?"

Me: "I was gonna jump off this cliff. Well, I don't know if I was or not. I have the baby.. so.."

Jack: "WHAT THE F*CK?! Trying to kill yourself again?!"

Me: "Well why shouldn't I? Nobody cares. Everyone was acting so weird about it. Jc just stood there with a blank face. Even though I wasn't friends with him anymore, he seemed so odd about it. And Andrea called me a slut."

Jack: "I care. That's all that matters. Andrea is a b*tch anyways. And Jc, he was cool with it. Before I went looking for you, we were all picking baby names. Except for Andrea of course."

Me: "Aw. How cute." What Jack had said made me laugh a little.

Jack: "Now c'mon. Let's go back. We all want to celebrate. We'll kick Andrea out." He laughed.

Me: "Wellllll..... I don't know.. I'm always left hanging like this. Why to me?!"

Jack: "Calm down. All your friends love you. I do most.. but..." We both giggled.

Me: "Fine, fine. Let's go. Thanks for always making me smile."

Jack: "Anytime."

So we got back. Jack parked his car, and we went inside. When we walked through those doors, I couldn't believe my eyes. Matt was facing my opposite direction, facing someone who was on the wall. Jc. He had so much fright in his eyes. Matt was yelling right in his face. Jack and I exchanged looks. Wait.. I just remembered. Didn't Jc go to prison? Well, I guess they didn't have enough evidence to prove what he did to me.

Me: "MATT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

Jc: "Jenn?!"

Me: " Why are you even here Jc?"

Jc: "Cause I came to support you, and say sorry"

Me: "Sorry doesn't make anything better. You were horrible to me."

Jc: "I know. Sorry anyways."

Matt: "Why, oh hey Miss McAllister." He looked down at my hand. "Or should I say Mrs. McAllister?"

Me: "Get..away. AND GET THE F*CK OUT OF THIS HOUSE!"

Matt: "First, is this Jack? Your lover boy?"

Me: "No. That's him in the doorway." OH SH*T. HE WAS LOOKING FOR JACK.

Matt: "OHHH. Well my oh my." He walked over to Jack. Jack didn't even move.

Jack: "What the hell do you want from me?"

Matt: "I want to kill you. I want Jenn back."

-Jack's POV-

Me: "Not happening. You hurt her. Go find someone else to f*ck up."

Jenn: "I'm not going back to you, Matt."

Matt: "LISTEN TO ME JACK!! YOUR GONNA HURT HER AGAIN. AND SHE'S GONNA COME CRAWLING BACK TO ME. JUST WATCH. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? WHY AM I JUST STANDING HERE? I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU, AND IT WILL HURT."

Me: "Your right. I will. Go ahead. Punch me until I die."

Jenn: "JACK?! NO! MATT, STAY THE F*CKING HELL AWAY FROM HIM. IF YOU WANNA TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT ON SOMEONE, DO IT ON JC. HE PERMANENTLY HURT ME. EVEN THOUGH JACK DID, I ALWAYS WENT BACK TO HIM BECAUSE I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT HIM."

Matt: "Fine."

He started beating the crap out of Jc. It felt good to have that happening. He hurt Jenn and I really bad. It must've been terrible for Jenn, though. Wait. Why was I even talking to Jc earlier today? Oh, right. He was supposed to be in prison.. Ugh. That's in the past. Anyways, what Jenn said made me really happy. We always went back to each other. But when we get married, we'll be together forever. Once Matt was done with Jc, he walked out shutting the door. Jenn ran to me and hugged me really tight.

Jenn: "I'm glad your okay." She whispered in my ear.

Me: "I'm glad your okay too." Andrea came downstairs.

Andrea: "Hey, Jenn. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to freak out on you like that. I guess I was just jealous that your having a baby before me." She laughed.

Jenn: "I'm taking this easy on you. It's okay. Even though you hurt me. I'll take a sorry from you."

She went to hug Andrea, and we all went out to dinner. CheeseCake Factory, obviously. Everyone was still in shock. Everybody was super happy that Jenn was okay, and was back. Especially me. After two or three hours had past, we all went home. Jenn and I went to bed, and everybody else left to go back to their houses. It was an unusual day.

Half filler, half normal chapter? Idek. Super sorry for lack of updates. If you didn't know, I'm updating once a week. I'm gonna have to do that every Saturday. That's the official day. Every Saturday. Remember that. I've been wanting to type as much as you guys wanted to read, and I'M SORRY!! SCHOOL IS REALLY FRUSTRATING! So anyways, hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Interrupted//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!