Chapter 28- The End

-Jack's POV-

-10 YEARS LATER-

Jenn and I have been married for 10 years already. Maddie is 10 1/2 years old. Our little family is just.. Incredibly amazing. I never thought I'd be marrying my best friend. I never thought this would ever happen. We've had no problems. Everything is okay.

***

It's a great and lovely evening. Jenn, Maddie, and I are all going out to dinner later. I decided check on Maddie cause she was in her room for a while. I went upstairs and opened her door. She wasn't there. I tried to check in the bathroom, but it was locked. The light was on, though. I took the bathroom key to open the door. But I think my vision was messing with me. Was this real? My Madison was sitting on the floor cutting herself, soaked in tears.

Me: "Maddie?"

Maddie: "I'm sorry I disappointed you, dad. I hope to die and make your days better."

Me: "What are you talking about? I love you. Your my daughter."

Jenn: "What's going on?" Jenn runs in the room and gasps. She covers her mouth with one hand and starts to cry.

Me: "Maddie. We both did this when we were teens. Your mother and I were dating at the time. I know it's painful. We know how it feels. But we got through it. Please don't do this to us. You'll get over it sometime."

Jenn: "He's right, Madison. It's not the greatest feeling. It just takes time for people to realize how amazing you actually are, and how much better you are than any of them."

Maddie: "No, I'm the ugliest piece of sh*t anyone has ever seen."

Me: "Aye, your too young for that kind of language. And no, your beautiful and will always be. Just like your mother."

Jenn: "Thanks, Jack. And just, stay strong, Maddie. We promise this will get better."

Maddie: "Okay.. I trust you both. I love you mom and dad."

Jenn and I: "We love you too."

There's the last chapter for you guys. It's sad that this story is officially over!! In my opinion, 28 chapters isn't a lot. Sorry. I promise my next story will be 10000x better than this one. And longer. And more advanced because this story was a mess (editing wise). I want to thank you all for the number of reads you've all given me, and how much you all actually love my story. It means a lot to see that people like my writing.

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Interrupted//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!