Chapter 15- Broken Promises

-Jenn's POV-

Jack walked in and had a shocked, but happy look on his face. My eyes were open, and I was smiling. I was perfectly fine. I remember everything. Now that I could see Jack, it made me even happier. I didn't have anything attached to my body, and I was free, with my normal clothes on and everything. I was ready to go home. Although, I don't regret saying 'I'm a lost cause anyways' because I am one. I wish I didn't live. Jack doesn't deserve anyone like me.

Jack: "JENN!!! YOUR OKAY!!"

Me: "Yeah, I'm okay. Hi."

Jack: "You good?"

Me: "I'm fine, why?"

Jack: "Never mind, let's enjoy the fact that your alive."

Me: "Yeah.."

Doctor 2: "She's okay, and that's your news. She can go home right now, if you think that she'll be okay."

Jack: "Yes, totally."

Doctor 1: "Oh, and we got updates on that Alexa girl."

Jack: "And?"

Doctor 3: "They got her. She's convicted for 2nd degree murder in prison for 24 years."

Jack: "Good. Thanks guys." The doctors nodded in agreement and me and Jack left the hospital.

Me: "So, how's life been while I was at the hospital?"

Jack: "Boring as f*ck. I missed you."

Me: "Me too...."

Jack: "Hey, you need some cheering up, because you don't seem happy. So since you won't tell me why you aren't happy, let's go to StarBucks." I nodded and we drove off. We got inside, ordered our drinks, and sat down.

-Jack's POV-

I looked over to my left, and saw Matt walking through the doors. I was terrified.

Me: "Um, Jenn." I tilted my head twice to the left to signal her that Matt was here.

Jenn: "Oh my."

Me: "I'll be in the bathroom. Stay safe. I wanna see what he'll do."

I left, but I actually had to go to the bathroom. I was afraid something bad was gonna happen. So I tried to rush. I got out of the bathroom, went around the corner. Then, Jenn and Matt were kissing..... We made a promise to each other. She broke it. I tried sneaking to the car, but Jenn saw me and started crying. After she saw me, I started crying too, and ran to the car. Someone opened the door, and started talking.

Jenn: "Jack I swear to god. He kissed me. Did you not see me trying to push him off? No. Because you didn't care to stay and watch. Don't assume things. Leave me if you think it's my fault. But you realize I live in the same place as you do."

I ignored her. Me and Jenn both cried the whole way through the car ride. We got home, went inside, and ignored each other. It was 8pm, and we both went to bed without eating anything. That's pretty early to go to bed, but we had nothing to do.

-NEXT MORNING-

I woke up with Jenn in my room and getting her clothes into a suitcase. She was about to leave, but I started speaking.

Me: "What the hell are you doing?"

Jenn: "Leaving."

Me: "Why?"

Jenn: "Because I'm a f*cking retard. And we aren't together anymore. So what's the point of staying here with you when we'll be ignoring each other?"

Me: "Your not a f*cking retard. Stop saying these things about yourself. Why are you acting like this?"

Jenn: "I am a lost cause, Jack. I wish that gun shot had killed me."

Me: "What the f*ck?! For real?!"

Jenn: "Yes. I'm going to the other side of the country to a whole different state, so I could kill myself there, and nobody can stop me." She started crying. I got up and pulled her into the room.

Me: "What in the mother f*cking hell, Jenn!!! No!" I took her suitcase and threw it behind me.

Jenn: "WHAT'S THE POINT?!"

Me: "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Jenn: "WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH ME! I WANT TO DIE!"

Me: "I'M SORRY! OKAY?! I'M SORRY FOR BEING A TERRIBLE PERSON TO YOU MY WHOLE LIFE!"

Jenn: "Your not a terrible person. I still... love you." She lowered her voice and looked down at the floor.

Me: "I do too. Don't kill yourself. Without you, I'd die. I would kill myself."

Jenn: "Did you not see me kiss Matt? You think I started it off. I wanna die.... I'm gonna go."

Me: "NO! I said I'm sorry. Please stay." I went for a hug... and she hugged back.

Jenn: "I'm sorry too."

Me: "Promise me you won't ever hurt yourself or say anything like that again?"

Jenn: "Promise, as long as you'll stay with me forever."

Me: "Promise."

Jenn: "I gotta use the bathroom."

Me: "Fine, don't do anything stupid."

-Jenn's POV-

I got out my old friend, again, the razor blade.

Your Pathetic.

slice

Your a loser.

slice

You didn't die.

slice

Your a lost cause.

slice

I put on a bandage that was already getting blood stains on it. I got out of the bathroom with the razor in my back pocket. Oh sh*t. The promise.

Jack: "Jenn. Oh my god. You promised me.."

Me: "I'm sorry.. I-"

Cliff hanger.?? Idk. Has anyone seen Bad Night?! OMG IT'S F*CKING INCREDIBLE! I'm so proud of Lauren and Jenn so so so so so so so so so so much. Btw, this picture for the chapter is from the Bad Night movie premier. So yeah :) Anyways, another chapter is coming tomorrow! School starts on August 3rd for me, so I might actually be updating only every Friday. For now, I'm updating every other day. So woo hoo for another chapter. Also, today is the first day of VidCon and I'm sitting in the corner of my room crying because I'm broke asf.. Trying for next year tho😁..  Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Interrupted//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!