Chapter 7- Beatings

A/N: Thanks so much for 100+ readsss :D!! And lucky you guys, new chapter before Friday :) Also, there will be a lot of POV changes between Jenn and Jack, a lot of drama, and it's a bit mature.

-Jack's POV-

Jenn and I were walking home in the cold rain. It felt really nice to have it just be the two of us. I was very nervous though. What was everyone else thinking right now? Are they crying, are they worried, are they looking for us?

Me: "Jenn, we should hurry. What if they're looking for us?" I asked with worry in my eyes.

Jenn: "Your right, Jack. We better hurry. Let's run."

I nodded and we started running as fast as we could. We finally got to the house exhausted and then barging through the back doors still running as fast as we could to get to the fridge.

Jenn: "OMG I'M DYING AND I NEED WATER SO BAD!! WANNA ORDER PIZZA?!" Jenn yelled as her eyes were wide open.

Me: "Girl, first of all, calm down. Second of all, totally." I said with sass in my tone.

She grabbed her phone and started dialing the pizza place down the street.

Jenn: "Uh hi yes, may I please have one large pepperoni pizza please?" I was drooling just by the fact of hearing the word 'pizza'. "Thank you very much! Bye!" Then she yelled.. "ALL IT TAKES IS 3 CLAPS!!"

-Jenn's POV-

Me: "ALL IT TAKES IS 3 CLAPS!!" Then me and Jack bent down to the floor and started clapping because we were just so happy to have pizza coming.

*Clap clap, clap. Clap clap, clap. Clap clap, clap.*

I heard the doorbell ring.

Jack: "PIZZAS HERE!" Jack yelled.

He quickly ran to the door so excited..but then it wasn't the pizza man. It was Jc.

Jc: "Hey Jack, Jenn here?"

Jack: "Um yeah..." Jack looked down while opening the door wider to let him in. I didn't want him here. I just didn't want him to get in our way and have him kiss me, again.

Me: "No, not him.." I whispered to myself.

Jc: "Huh?" Jc looked confused.

Me: "Oh nothing. Hi Jc.." Why did he have to be here.

Jc: "May I talk to you for a second..in the other room?" Oh no..he's gonna ruin it by kissing me again.

Me: "Why can't we just do it out here? I don't wanna keep anything from Jack." I answered. But really, I didn't wanna go into the other room with him.

Jc: "Please Jenn, this isn't a joke." Ugh, I'm not about to yell at Jc, so I just stayed quiet and looked down.

Jc: "JENN!" He yelled in his angry tone. I immediately looked up and Jc was right in front of my face. Jack stood there just shocked. Jc continued yelling.. "COME WITH ME NOW!!! WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME?!" I was so scared at the moment.

Me: "BECAUSE I KNOW YOUR GONNA KISS ME AGAIN! AND I LOVE JACK, NOT YOU! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU B*TCH!!!" I cannot believe I just yelled at one of my best friends who I consider a brother. And... he punched me right in the nose making me fall to the ground.

Me: "OW!!" I yelled in shock and fear.

-Jack's POV-

Omg, Jc just punched Jenn making her fall to the ground, and her nose is just dripping blood everywhere.