Chapter 4

-Jenn's POV-

Jack and I just got inside. Of course, it was just us.

Jack: "Jenn, you literally have the best bed in this whole apartment...let alone best bed EVER"

Me: "Thanks.. hey Jack, you can go ahead and get yourself comfortable if you want. I'll be staying in Lauren's room while you can stay here since you like it here." I started laughing.

Jack: "You sure, Jenn? I could sleep on the couch or whatever." He laughed too.

Me: "Nah, your the guest. I'm gonna take a shower JUST LIKE YOU TOLD ME TO and we can just watch a movie or something." I said comfortably.

-Jack's POV-

I'm glad that Jenn let me stay in her room. Her bed was honestly super comfortable. It also smelled amazing in her room, just like her. Jack, snap out of it. You don't like Jenn. Anyway, she went to take a shower and if your a friend of hers, you know that her showers are very long. So I decided to text the Fab Five in the group chat. I've already gotten over 500 text messages from them today. I just ignored them since I was with Jenn and I didn't wanna be on my phone much. She also avoided them too. So it was basically just 3/5 of the Fab Five talking on there. The last text was from Rebecca.

RebeccaBlack: "Ok, what are Jack and Jenn doing, seriously?"

LilTony: "Well they better not be having a baby. Cause I know that Jack is staying with Jenn while he's here."

JackBaran: "Omg guys I'm here. And really Anthony? She's literally been taking a shower."

AndrewLowe: "Well look who finally decided to talk... ignoring us all day."

RebeccaBlack: "Yeah, seriously. And when could we actually see you? You know were here in LA too."

JackBaran: "I have nothing planned for tomorrow. I could ask Jenn if she wants to meet up at CheeseCake factory with all of you. You guys in for it?"

LilTony: "Of course, let's get ready to party b*tches!!"

RebeccaBlack: "Yaaaasssssss!!!"

AndrewLowe: "So down."

-TIME SKIP-

Jenn finally got out of the shower.

Me: "Hey Jenn. Long shower you took there. I was wondering since I didn't get to see Rebecca, Lil Tony, and Andrew yet, I was hoping you'd like to go to Cheesecake Factory with us tomorrow." I asked very confidently.

Jenn: "Sure, I'd love to. When are we gonna go?"

Me: "Uhh.. let me see what everyone else wants. I'll see for around oneish.

JackBaran: "Would you guys like to do around one tomorrow?"

AndrewLowe: "Sounds great. I'll be drinking coffee till then..lol."

LilTony: "Perfect time.. and typical Andrew."

RebeccaBlack: "Yasssss finally get to see you!! And of course, Andrew can't live without his precious coffee."

JackBaran: "Yas :) Jenn agreed too btw. So one I guess. Nobody look stupid or act stupid please, we'll be in public."

I fell asleep before me and Jenn could ever watch the movie.. oops. But she had been already sleeping in Lauren's too.

- Jenn's POV-

I woke up around 10am. I went into my room to pick out an outfit.. typical shorts and a baseball tee. Maybe another flannel cause I wear those pretty much everyday. I turned around to see Jack sleeping. Ahh.. Jack. Sleeping in my bed, so cute. OMG I DON'T LIKE JACK... STOP IT JENN. Before I went to go change, I went up to my bed on his side where he was sleeping and I thought it was a good idea to put my face as closest to his as possible and just yell.

Me: "GOOD MORNING!!" He woke up fluttering his eyes open and then just screaming in fear.

Jack: "AHHHHHHHHH OMG YOU SCARED THE HELL OUTTA ME!!" He yelled. He threw a pillow at my head and we just had a 60 second pillow fight.. wow such kindergarteners we were.

Me: "Just get dressed Jack, were gonna leave around 12:30." I said literally still laughing.. I don't know why.

Jack: "Ok mom.." Jack said.

Jack came out in a casual outfit. Nothing really different. But he looked great as always. Omg I can't stand this. I gotta tell Jack that I like him... Ugh that will just have to happen tomorrow. I hope it all goes fine. But what if he doesn't like me back? What if this ruins everything?! Whatever I'll just have to see but I can't worry about it now. I didn't look that special either... I went casual too.

Me: "So Jack, you ready to see your best friends?" I asked.

Jack: "Well your a best friend too. And yes I am. I was kinda glad to see you first though."Jack said looking down.

Me: "Aw thanks. That just made my day." I was literally blushing for the millionth time but with a dark shade of pink.

We were stuck in traffic. Typical. Maybe I could just tell him that I liked him now to get it done and over with.. It's not too bad in my car.

Me: "Ok, listen Jack. I can't keep it a secret from you anymore. I hope this doesn't ruin anything, but I like you, ok? Like, like like you. I have for a while, I was just scared to tell you. Sorry if I just ruined your day." I said looking down.

Jack: "Jenn, are you kidding?" He said in a weird voice. "I'm sor-" He interrupted. "I like you too. And you didn't ruin my day, you just made my day. I'm glad you were the one to say it first though." He seemed so happy, wow.

Me: "For real? How could you like a girl like me?" All he did was lean in for a kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

Considering we were in the car, it was pretty hard but it worked out. We both heard a honk coming from behind and we noticed that the cars in front of us have been moving up. The both of us looked behind us and started laughing a lot. I started to speak.

Me: "So, what are we now? We dating?"

Jack: "I guess but I don't want anyone finding out just yet."

Me: "Ok, same." I agreed nodding my head and we ended up at Cheesecake Factory. Everyone was already at a table. I noticed we arrived at 1:27.. oops.

-Jacks's POV-

Wow, I kissed Jenn. Were dating now. I had to take the thought out of my head and just be happy to see my friends. So we got to the Cheesecake Factory and everyone was already there at a table. Me and Jenn got out of the car and walked over to them.

Me: "Hey guys! Were here!" Everyone just ran over to me fighting over who's gonna hug me first. "Wow, I'm certainly flattered by you guys." Everyone laughed and we all sat down just talking. Always laughing aren't we?

Rebecca: "So, what took you guys forever to get here? You weren't doing anything sneaky, were you?" Rebecca said in a suspicious voice.

Jenn slapped Rebecca on the arm.

Jenn: "For reals, Rebecca." Jenn sounded quite upset but they made up right away and we all continued to talk.

Anthony, Rebecca, and Andrew all looked at each other while me and Jenn were laughing at what Jenn just said. Rebecca pulled all of them over at the side and they all looked over at us in a concerned way. Me and Jenn pretended like we didn't care and kept laughing. We all said our goodbye's and me and Jenn headed back to her apartment. We each took a shower, got into some pajama pants and a tank top, and we both watched Mean Girl's. Pretty much our favorite movie.. well mine at least. But Jenn offered to watch it so I'm just guessing. We watched it in her room on her bed from her laptop. We were trying to see who could quote something from the movie as fast as possible. The movie ended, but before I could even look at Jenn if she was gonna shut her laptop and go to bed in Lauren's room, she was already sleeping. With her head on my lap. It seemed kinda cute. I didn't wanna wake her so I just shut her laptop and went to sleep.