Chapter 26- Nightmare

-Jenn's POV-

.....and I black out.

-END OF DREAM-

Almost immediately, I shot up. It's dark outside. I'm covered in sweat. My cheeks are red and puffy. I look to my left. Nothing. Just a tree. I look to my right. Nothing. Just some rocks. I look at the city. Nothing. Just the beautiful view of all the buildings standing perfectly straight. I get my phone to look at the time. 3:51am. I couldn't even. I was scared. Is that the future? What is it? I need Jack. I packed everything, ran to the car, and drove off.

***

I get to the house. I go inside silently closing the door behind me. I tip toe up the stairs and go into Jack and I's room. He's laying there sleeping covered up in our white covers. Madison is peacefully sleeping in her crib. I just set everything down, and go to sleep.

-Jack's POV-

I wake up. I check my phone for the time. 8:22am. Ugh. Why do I wake up so early all the goddamn time? I turn to my right side. Jenn... Is laying there? I sit up as slow as possible. Didn't work. She turned over smiling.

Jenn: "Morning."

Me: "Jenn!! Morning! I missed you. How dare you leave me here, you b*tch?!" We both laugh.

Jenn: "Sorry. I got scared.."

Me: "Aw, of what?"

Jenn: "Just a terrible nightmare."

Me: "What was it about?"

Jenn: "I woke up exactly where I was sleeping. The whole city of LA was ruined, and half of it was on fire. You hung yourself on the tree branch at the cliff. There was a sign on your stomach saying that you aren't good enough, and I deserve someone better.. Then to my right there was a sign that said for me to go f*ck myself. And after I looked back at the city, someone pushed me off of the cliff."

Me: "Oh my. That's horrible. Give me a hug. You need one." I open my arms.

Jenn: "Yeah. And your worth my life, got it?" She says hugging back.

Me: "Got it. Back atcha too." We both giggle.

Jenn: "I. Love. You."

Me: "I. Love. You. Too."

Now, wasn't that cute? I'll update tomorrow!! It'll probably be the second to last chapter😁. Shootity shoot shoot. Btw, you'd know that if you watch Joey Graceffa😂.. Anyway, I hope you all liked this chapter and my Teaser/Introduction for Mad Lovers is up!! It's another JackXPenn fanfic if you didn't know already. I hope you guys like that one too, but the first chapter won't be up for another couple of weeks.

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Interrupted//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!