Chapter 8- Safe or Not

-Jenn's POV-

I was devastated. I know the cops got the info about Jc, and what he did to me. But I'm scared. Jack doesn't live here, he lives in a state across the whole country. How will I be safe when he's gonna leave in a few days? Eh, I have Lauren, right? She hangs out with her friends a lot, although I just didn't want anyone to know what happened tonight except for me, Jack, and Jc. Anyways, me and Jack just stood there hugging for a couple of minutes. I looked up at him and started to cry.

Jack: "You okay Jenn? Why are you crying?"

Me: "Um.. I just.. don't feel safe without you being here. Everyone else saw us kiss, and now I'm afraid to go back to them. Lauren is always out with her friends and I don't want anyone to know what happened, and I'm just scared. You live on the other side of the country. Your leaving in a few days. I don't want this to happen again and then if it does happen again and I say 'hey I need to tell you something.' and I start talking, then say we had.. 'that', and you think I started it, it'll just mess things up." I said that all hardly without stopping. I was out of breathe from talking.

Jack: "Jenn. Why would I think you'd start that? And slow down. I wouldn't think you'd start anything unless... you still like Jc from the time you and him kissed." He looked down.

Me: "Jack. Why would I like him after he did all this? I love you. Not him." I hugged him with a big smile on my face while talking, and he hugged me back.

Jack: "I love you too."

We pulled away smiling at each other. We just decided to go to bed and have a fun time shopping the next day, since Jack was leaving in two days.

-TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING-

I ended up waking up with Jack gone. Where could he be? I searched the whole house. I even yelled his name a couple of times. I'm not kidding when I said I searched the whole house. So, I ended up going outside and seeing my car, and seeing a shadow of a person. I turned around the corner and Jack was sitting there crying. Oh... my god. I quickly ran up to him.

Me: "Jack! I've been looking everywhere for you! Why are you crying? Are you okay?" I was way too worried.

Jack: "How are we supposed to do this? I know I'm coming back in a month but, that's still very hard."

Me: "Wait, your coming back in a month?! That's awesome!! And we could call, text, skype, face time, whatever you'd like. But why and how are you coming back in a month?"

Jack: "Jenn, I'm moving here to LA next month!" He smiled, and hugged me.

We both smiled and screamed with joy. I even started to tear up a bit because this is incredible. The love of my life is finally coming to live in LA! We could see each other every day now! This is just.. omg so exciting.

Me: "Jack! Cheer up! This is amazing! Let's celebrate and have a fun day since your leaving tomorrow. Don't worry, we'll be able to see each other everyday soon!" I gave him a quick kiss and helped him stand up.

-Jack's POV-

Jenn made me feel better, obviously, like she always does. I was leaving tomorrow, but I was still super excited about moving to LA. It would be a long month, but hey, it's for the best.

Me: "Well, let's go!" I smiled while looking into Jenn's eyes and her smiling at me.

We drove about 30 minutes to the mall while blasting One Direction music and singing to the lyrics. I don't really think Jenn is too much of a fan of them as much as I am, but it was fun. We quickly got out of the car and went to some of our favorite stores like 'Top Shop, Urban Outfitters, and Asos' while drinking some Starbucks, typical.

Jenn: "So, Jack. Having fun?" Jenn said with a slight giggle.

Me: "Yes, totally. Ready to go back home and just chill while you watch me.. pack up for tomorrow?" I made my face look at the floor, so I wouldn't start crying.

Jenn: "Yeah.. I guess. I'll miss ya." She looked down too.

Me: "Me too. But in a month I'll be here for good."

We both looked back up and smiled at each other. The car ride was basically us holding hands the whole entire way with silence. I saw Jenn starting to cry.

Me: "Jenn, please don't cry. It makes me sad when I see you cry." She kept her eyes on the rode.

Jenn: "I'll try." Jenn could barely speak.

We got home around 6pm and ordered some pizza, but this time, actually eat it. I packed up my stuff in the time we were waiting for the pizza. I packed pretty quickly though, surprisingly. Then the pizza came, and it smelled really good. It was delicious pizza, I had to admit.

Me: "Well Jenn. Last night together until I come back in a month. I'll miss you very much." I started to cry, seriously?

Jenn: "Yeah, but in a month we'll be together again. I'll miss you way more though."

We both started laughing and fell asleep with empty plates that once had pizza on them, on our stomaches. I was not excited to leave tomorrow.

OOH! Jack is leaving in the next chapter! It's gonna be a sad goodbye, but hey, it's for the best right? Next chapter will hopefully be sooner than Friday because I just love typing these, and like I said, that 'every Friday' schedule isn't working too well for me. Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Interrupted//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!