Chapter 11- Apology Not Accepted

-Jack's POV-

I kept walking when Jenn called out my name. It's clear she didn't want me since she just yelled at me like that. She did say sorry for yelling, but no. If this is gonna keep going on, I think we would be better just being best friends. No more than that. Even though I still loved her. I eventually made me way back to the 02l house and just tried to forget about everything. I just went over to talk to Ricky and Trevor. The next thing I hear, Jenn barges in heading Alexa's way. Cannot wait to hear how this goes.

Jenn: "ALEXA! HOW DARE YOU KISS MY JACK?! HE MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND YOU JUST KISSED HIM LIKE THAT?! I WAS SITTING CRYING ON THE CURB AT THE CORNER OF THE STREET THINKING IT'S JACK'S FAULT! NOW I FEEL HORRIBLE BECAUSE I KNOW THAT JACK WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO ME. HE HAS THE SWEETEST HEART AND EVEN THOUGH I HURT HIM BEFORE FIRST, HE STILL LOVED ME. I DON'T THINK HE DOES ANYMORE. You really hurt me Alexa, and now I lost Jack because I thought he started it. Sorry I yelled." Alexa gave no answer and Jenn walked out slamming the door without looking at anybody. Everyone looked at Jenn as she left, then to me.

When I heard her say all that, it meant a lot. I couldn't go back to her. I know I've said that before, but she still does care. But why would Jenn blame me without knowing what was going on? There's no time for this. I just ran upstairs to the guest room, shut the door, locked it, and plopped myself down on the bed. I cried into my hands. I heard three knocks on the door. I got my lazy a*s up and answered the door, still crying.

Andrea: "Jack, are you okay?"

Me: "Does it seem like it?" I gave her sass but I was mad.

Andrea: "No need to be a brat about it."

Me: "Well sorry for being so heartbroken."

Andrea: "C'mon. You don't think I saw that scene out there?"

Me: "Well, everyone did."

Andrea: "Yes, and did you hear what Jenn said? Why didn't you run after her? She clearly cared about you. So are you guys broken up now?"

Me: "How'd you know we were dating?"

Andrea: "I know things."

Me: "Good for you.."

Andrea: "Jack, don't lose her. She loves you, trust me."

Me: "I don't know about that..."

Andrea: "Quit acting like you don't know anything. I'm gonna leave now. I wish you well.."

Nice conversation we had. Maybe she was right. I feel like I'm just over reacting. But, I forgot something. I'm staying at Jenn's until my furniture gets moved into my new apartment. There's nothing to do. So I'll just leave.

-Jenn's POV-

I feel so stupid. That wouldn't fix things. Now everyone knows me and Jack are dating... well... were. Oh well. It had to come out of my mouth sometime. I don't know what to do anymore. I headed back to my place wondering what Jack was thinking.. OH NO. I FORGOT SOMETHING. Jack is staying at my place until his furniture gets moved into his new apartment. This is not gonna be good. I got to the house and sat on the couch. I just sat there staring at the tv, and it's not even on. I heard a couple knocks at the door. I went to go open it thinking it was just Rebecca or someone. But it wasn't. It was Jack. I just looked at him, nodding once, and moving out of the doorway, signaling him to come in.

Me: "Um, listen. I'm sorry. I really am."

Jack: "Thanks, so am I. What you said out there did mean a lot, but I'm sorry, I can't accept your apology right now. I think we'd be better just staying as best friends."

Me: "Oh. O..kay then. And why are you sorry?"

Jack: "Because I just let you go out of the house without me stopping you. All I did was act like a big baby and go to the guest room. Then I just cried while me and Andrea talked for a bit. I forgot I had to be here for a few more days, so here I am, and I'm sorry."

Me: "Well, I accept your apology. So you can stay in my room while I'll stay in Lauren's. One more thing... Thanks for everything." I gave him a small and fake smile trying to hide my sadness. I felt so horrible inside.

That's my Friday Chapter. I might update tomorrow... MIGHT. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and thank you for these reads!! I'm getting more and more everyday, and I just love you all so much!!

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Interrupted//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!