Chapter 17- More Betrayal

A/N: Continuing the story!!! And idk if I should make Jack bi, but it is a fan "fiction" so, idk.

-Jack's POV-

I got up to open the door, and I saw Alexa standing in the doorway with her prison outfit on.

Me: "Alexa, what the f*ck?!"

Alexa: "I escaped. I'm capable of doing that. Kiss me or Jenn will end up in the hospital, dead."

Me: "No! And if you do, how are you positive she'll die?"

Alexa: "I'll aim at her heart. Kiss me."

Me: "No."

Alexa: "You want Jenn to die?"

Me: "No..."

Alexa: "THEN KISS ME B*TCH!"

I had to save Jenn's life. So, I leaned in, and kissed her. But she started making out with me. I tried to pull away, but I couldn't. I heard foot steps coming down the stairs.

Jenn: "JACK!"

Me: "Trust me, it's not what you think." I say finally being able to pull away.

Jenn: "Yeah, right. I thought you loved me? But with Alexa?!"

Me: "Jenn! LISTEN TO ME!!!"

Jenn: "NO! YOU BETRAYED ME, AGAIN! AND WHAT THE HELL, ALEXA?!"

Alexa: "Yeah, I escaped. Jack's mine now. He's gonna let me hide here for a while."

Me: "I NEVER AGREED TO THAT, ALEXA. WHY DO YOU RUIN EVERYTHING?!"

Jenn: "Jack, stop staging everything. Don't talk to me ever again." She said crying.

Alexa ran away. I didn't call the cops on her. I was too upset. Jenn ran upstairs bawling her eyes out. I ran after her, and right when I got to the door, she shut it right in my face. I stayed by the door to see what she would do. I put my ear up to the door, trying not to sound loud while crying, and I heard her whispering.

"Die, die you filthy b*tch."

"Go f*ck yourself and forget about Jack."

"Just get over him already. He keeps doing this to you."

That really hurt me. But you know what, she's right. Not about her dying and for her to go f*ck herself, but the part when she said that I keep doing this to her. Honestly, she did this to me too. I just don't know what to do. I wanted to kick the door open and run to her, to say she's right about me.  Whatever. I wasn't gonna do that. I needed to show her that I was over her. If she won't let me talk to her, fine. Jenn doesn't have to believe me. I was always a jank anyways. I just sat in my room thinking.

"You're a mess up. F*ck yourself."

"You're not good enough."

"You were a mistake."

"Die, b*tch."

You could probably guess what I did next. I went to the bathroom, found a razor blade, and cut a slice for everything I just whispered to myself. Then I cleaned up the razor, put it in my pocket, put a huge bandage on, and sat on my bed and cried. I was depressed, again.

-Jenn's POV-

How could Jack do this to me?! I'm so f*cking pissed. Maybe all those other excuses were fake too. To think that I loved him. I know I said that plenty of times, but this time, it's for real. I was depressed again. Over Jack. This is ridiculous. We shouldn't be dating. We shouldn't stay friends either, for two reasons. One, it would be hard to deal with. Two, he already broke my heart plenty of times. I broke his too, though. I got up and went to the bathroom. I got out a razor blade, and sliced my arm for everything I told myself earlier. Then I cleaned up my razor, put it in my pocket, put on a huge bandage, and sat on my bed and cried.

-3 WEEKS LATER-

It was a rainy day. Jack and I were in our rooms most of the time. We barely ate. We didn't talk. Nothing. Everyday, I'd slice my arm once. I now have 24 cuts. I feel so stupid, like an idiot. Nothing seems right. I heard the door open and close downstairs a couple minutes earlier. I'm just guessing it was Jack going out to buy more snacks for himself. I decided to go on a walk because it's rainy, why not? Aren't rainy days considered the 'sad days'? I went out, and 45 minutes have already passed. I was looking down the whole time, not knowing where I was going. I bump into someone.

Me: "Oh I'm so-" I looked up, and couldn't believe who was standing right in front of me.

Cliff hanger!! You guys probably know who it is already... or do you? So yeah I will be continuing this story! Sorry if this chapter was a bit boring or bitter. I was at my friends bday party yesterday, and we did an all nighter till 5am. I'm tired, but I felt like writing. And did you guys hear that Jack and Jenn are coming out with their own tv show?! So f*cking proud of them!! They've came so far!!

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Interrupted//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!