Chapter 22- Dying Friendships

-Jack's POV-

We got to the store, and Jenn got out of her car very slowly. I started walking, and she was behind me looking down. I felt ashamed. This might actually be a baby growing inside of her that were gonna be taking care of. It's too early. Or, it might be the perfect timing.

Me: "Jenn, it's okay. C'mon."

Jenn: "What if it's not? How are people gonna react? How will my life be?"

Me: "We'll see. If you have a baby, we'll take care of it together. I promise I won't leave you with that baby alone."

Jenn: "..........Okay........."

When we got inside, we went straight to "that section" of the store, and I was turned around when she picked it up, and we went the the cashier.

Jenn: "Let's go.."

Me: "It's okay, whatever happens, happens."

-Jenn's POV-

Jack and I headed for the cashier. I looked around and people were giving me dirty looks. They even mouthed the words I thought I never would hear that would be coming to me.

Stranger: "Slut"

Stranger 2: "Whore"

Stranger 3: "Filthy b*tch"

I started to cry. Even the mother f*cking cashier gave me dirty looks. Jack gave me a big hug and rubbed my back. We left the store and Jack drove. My head was buried in my hands the whole time, I just wonder what would happen.

Jack: "It's okay, Jenn. Calm down, please."

Me: "I'll try."

Once we got home, I told Jack to wait on the couch while I check.

-Jack's POV- (A/N: Sorry for the many POV changes)

I was nervous. Who wouldn't be? I sat on the couch for not even three minutes, and Jenn came out of the bathroom crying. Uh oh.

Me: "I'm so so sorry. I didn't think this would happen." I gave her a huge, tight hug, and hoped she'd feel better.

Jenn: "Thanks, and don't be too sorry. Remember what you said? We'll go through this baby process together. Even if it's early, we'll get through it."

Me: "Yeah. your right. Wanna tell the others to come over?"

Jenn: "I don't know. I guess, so we can get it over with."

Me: "Okay, I'll text them on the group chat."

I texted everyone who was included in our group chat. Such as 02l, The Fab Five, Andrea, Arden, and Lauren. They all got here within a matter of minutes. And of course, everyone was coming in with the questions.

Arden: "What's the news?"

Anthony: "Spill b*tches."

Connor: "I'm dying."

Lauren: "SAY IT WERE NERVOUS!"

Jenn and I looked at each other. I can't believe were telling them this. But then, Jenn started to speak.

Jenn: "I'm... pregnant." Everyone's faces were smiles, some were shocked, and one person stuck out, who clearly wasn't happy with the expression they showed on their face. Andrea.

-Jenn's POV-

Andrea: "Oh my god. Seriously?! Wow, Jenn. I don't wanna be friends with a slut like you."

Everyone's faces turned from happy and excited, to shocked. I ran out of the house crying. I knew someone wouldn't like it. My own best friend doesn't support me. This is horrible. I saw everyone except for Andrea run out after me. I just kept running. I didn't stop. I could hear all of them yelling for me to stop, or wait. No. I guess I'll do this on my own. I remembered some place Jack had took me to. It's a cliff, where you can see all of LA. It shouldn't take that long to get there.

-2 HOURS LATER-

I got there. I saw the whole LA view. I sat underneath the tree where Jack and I sat when he took me here. I really wish he was here right now. I'm pretty sure nobody knows about this place except for me and him. If he comes to see me, I will be happy. I will be excited. And I will be proud I had met a guy like him.

-Jack's POV-

I cannot believe Andrea had said that. She's Jenn's best friend. Well... was. Everybody except for Andrea had gone running after Jenn. We lost track of her. Damn, she was quick. Where could she have gone? I'm so worried.

Kian: "I'm sorry. Especially that Andrea had said that."

Me: "Thanks Kian. It wasn't your fault."

Kian: "Your right about that one." We both had a little laugh.

Me: "Yeah."

Kian: "You the father?"

Me: "Yep. And I'm proud of it."

Kian: "Great. Congratulations man."

Me: "Thank you. Means a lot."

Ricky: "Yaass slay!! Were gonna have two best friends with a babyyy!!!"

Lauren: "WOO!!"

Arden: "SO EXCITED!!"

Trevor: "First ever baby in our YouTube group. I know what it's name should be."

Sam: "What name you have planned?"

Trevor: "Trevor Moran The 2nd." We all laughed.

Rebecca: "UUHH, LISTEN B*TCHES! It should be named Rebecca Black The 2nd."

Andrew: "No no no, let them name their baby, you guys."

Anthony: "By 'them' you mean me. BABY ANTHONY!"

Jc: "Okay, literally. There's no time to be naming babies right now. We gotta find Jenn."

Me: "Jc's right. You guys go make Andrea apologize. That really hurt Jenn. I'm gonna go try and find her."

Everyone: "Kk."

I soon left in my car, and started driving around. A couple hours have gone by, and it was already 7pm. Where could she have gone? Wait. I'm not thinking straight. The cliff. That's where she is. I started speeding as fast as I possibly could. I parked my car a little farther than I usually did, and I saw a girl leaning against the tree. I could hear her crying. Once I got closer, I was about to speak.

I honestly didn't wanna update today but never mind about that idea. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll officially be updating every Friday. I'm starting school on Monday so that's the reason. THANKS FOR 1k+!!!!! ITS CRAZY ILY ALL😍❤️!! Also, I have two options that I need you guys to decide for me.

1. I could continue the story until I officially finish it, then make a whole new JackXPenn Fanfic after,

OR

2. I could continue this story until it reaches their marriage and have their baby, then make a part 2 to the story.

You pick for me please! I'll see you guys on Friday!!

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Interrupted//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!