Chapter 18- Marry Me

-Jack's POV-

I never told any of you this, but I always carried a ring in my back pocket. I needed the right girl, for the right time. I always carried it. I went for a walk. I was wearing a short sleeve shirt with sweatpants. It was raining. I was looking down the whole time, and I bump into someone. I look up, and it was Jenn.

Me: "Jenn..?" She's about to cry. She turns around, and speed walks.

Jenn: "Bye."

Me: "Jenn!" I grab her wrist and look down at it. She had over 20 cuts on her arm.

Jenn: "I.. uhh..."

Me: "Why?" She grabbed my other arm.

Jenn: "Look. You cut yourself too."

Me: "I know. Why did you?"

Jenn: "Cause I was depressed."

Me: "Same.."

Jenn: "I just don't know if all of this was a lie. Were you lying to me this whole time?"

Me: "Are you kidding me right now??"

Jenn: "No."

Me: "I wouldn't lie to you. But if you don't believe me, that's okay."

Jenn: "I believe you. We were best friends and you never lied to me. I'm sorry for freaking out." She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me. I stopped for a few seconds, and decided to hug back.

Me: "It's okay. I'm sorry too for not saying anything. Can I tell you why I kissed Alexa?"

Jenn: "Yeah."

Me: "Okay. I heard a knock at our door, so I went to open it. Alexa was in the doorway. She said if I don't kiss her, she's gonna aim for your heart, and shoot you again. I had to protect you."

Jenn: "Oh. Thanks.."

Me: "Well, your welcome. Your the most incredible, funny, smart, talented, and gorgeous girl I know. More than that, actually. I can't just leave you like that. You've always been the right person and I keep screwing it up. You don't deserve a guy like me, but I'm glad you think you do. You always made my heart warm, and you were always there for me, always. I'm so happy I found a person like you. I'm a lucky person for that. I. Love. You."

Jenn: "Awweehh. Jack. That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. I love you more."

Jack: "Enough to get married?"

Jenn: "Wait, what?!"

-Jenn's POV-

Jack got down on one knee and pulled out a little box from his back pocket. He opened it up, and asked me a question.

Jack: "Jenn, would you do me the honor to be my wife? And will you marry me?" He started to cry.

Jenn: "Oh my god!! Yess!!!" As I answered, I covered half of my face, only leaving my eyes and my forehead not covered. 

We gave each other the tightest hug and cried into each others shoulders. We walked home, and decided to invite EVERYBODY over. By 'everybody', I mean all of our friends. I posted a photo of my ring on Instagram, and tweeted about it on Twitter. People went crazyyyyy. While I did that, Jack made a group chat with everyone. He told everyone to be over, but just for a couple of minutes. Everyone was here about 10 minutes after.

Lauren: "So, what's the news??"

Trevor: "Yeah c'mon spill."

Me: "Well...... Jack and I are getting married!"

Everyone: "OMG CONGRATS!!"

-Jack' s POV-

Kian: "Dude, take good care of her alright? Congrats man."

Me: "Thanks, Kian."

I was so mother f*cking excited. This is actually happening. I'm marrying the girl of my dreams, finally. Everyone was over for about... over 30 minutes I'd say. When they left, me and Jenn had some lunch. Hot dogs. And yes, they were good. Right when we finished, I turned on the tv, and the news was on.

News Lady: "There will be a huge storm coming towards the LA boundary. It's not like any other storm, though. It's one of the most intense storms ever to be hitting LA. We don't know exactly what it is, but please be careful."

Me and Jenn looked at each other, frightened. As I was about to talk, everything started to shake.

Well, I think that's one of the most boring cliff hangers in this story. Idk. So I updated today, and I'm getting really scary needles poked into my arms later..... yay...(not). Hope you liked the chapter!

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Interrupted//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!

Feelings or Beatings [editing]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें