When The Sun Becomes an Enemy

"No. No. No, no no no no," Marcy said backing up into the wall opposite the window.

"Um... W-Who are these guys..."

"One of them is my dad!" Marcy started breathing quicker.

"What?! W-What well, what in the hays are we gonna do, Mar-Mar?!"

"I dunno."

"Why is he here now?! What the heck does he want from you?!" Bubblegum looked through the window again. Hunson pointed to three of the apartment sections, the girls' section being one of them. The men around him divided themselves unevenly and marched towards the buildings.

"I. Don't. Know."

"Oh no, Marcy, he sent some demons to come inside! Quick, hide!"

Bonnie went under the bed. "Well c'mon!"

"Okay, and if they catch only me... I need you to stay here." Marcy slowly went under the bed.

"What?!"

"Hey, keep your voice down and listen to me. I'll find my way back, okay?"

"Uggh... promise?"

A man burst the door open. The girls quickly went silent and stood as still as possible. One of the men saw Marcy's leg and signaled for one man to follow him and one to go on the other side of the bed. They glanced at each other to make sure they were ready, and didn't hesitate to grab Marcy's arm and leg. She screamed as they pulled her from under the bed. "No, you can't take me!"

She tried to keep herself away from them by swinging and kicking. They were on each side of her now, holding her by her underarms. She was trying to kick at their legs. "Hey, stop struggling little girl!" one of them said. "Don't you wanna finally get outta this wasteland?"

Bonnie came from the other side of the bed, "no!" The demon on that side of the bed pulled her back. "You can't take her!"

The demons holding Marcy dragged her out of the room. She looked at Bonnie with a sad face.

"Oy, sorry little pink thing, ya can't come," said the demon holding Bonnie. She looked up at him. "W-Why?!"

"Ugh, just stay. Abadeer's orders."

"Wha-but but..."

They pulled Marcy outside. She stopped struggling halfway there.

"Allllright. Here we go." One of them had spoken. They were in Hunson's field of vision.

"Ahh, there's my little ray of sunshine!"

She gave her 'dad' a pissed off look, or a 'oh-don't-start-with-that-BS' type face.

"Okay men, good job. Now, lets go."

With that, they stepped through the portal.

***

The portal led to a strange living room. Hunson closed the portal and stepped on the face he drew, saying : "welp, I won't need that old thing anymore."

He smiled at the men holding Marceline. "Now, bring her to her room. I'll talk to her whenever."

In unison: "yes sir." They did as he commanded and set her on a bed in this room down the hall. They left and closed the door behind themselves. Marcy sighed and lay back in the bed. She started trying her hardest to think of a plan. She thought maybe she could watch someone use the portal to go somewhere and repeat them when no one's watching.

Her dad walked in and interrupted her thoughts. "Hey pumpkin. Did ya miss yer' daddy?"

"I do miss him. He's been gone for a while. " She was talking about Simon.