Family Issues

Bonnie tried to think. If Marcy didn't come back in a long time, she wanted to have a way to get to the Nightosphere. She had been trying to avoid that library for so long, she honestly had no idea how she would get to it before something seriously bad happened to her girlfriend. She started thinking of how she can just avoid Simon's coldness, but no, it would still take too long. She hoped there was a book or something in one of these apartments that described the happy face. She immediately looked through the drawers in that room. Wow, Bonnie thought, things really do go downhill after the first kiss.

***

Hunson came back to see Chad getting of the floor and Marceline looking traumatized in her bed. "What the gronk happened in here?"

Chad walked over to the door, hunched over and grabbing his crotch area. "Oh," he groaned in pain, "where's your ice?"

"Um, I have an ice box on the floor by the sink... " Hunson answered, still shocked by what he'd seen.

Chad walked out past Hunson. "Goodness, I can't leave you guys alone for five minutes." He sighed and walked over next to Marcy. "What all happened here?"

Marcy thought she would tremble, but she just didn't. She couldn't, for some reason. She felt her neck where Chad bit her and saw blood on her hand. Hunson gently traced his fingers on her neck and gasped. "Chad!" he turned to yell. He looked back at Marcy. "Give me a sec, will you be okay for two minutes?"

She stared at the ceiling and nodded. For a second there, it actually seemed like he cared. He walked into the hallway yelling for Chad. Hunson stumbled upon him in the hallway and grabbed him by the shirt collar, "how much fucking blood did you suck from my daughter?!"

"I-I didn't take any! I just..." Chad lowered his voice.

"You. Just. What."

"I ...turned her into a vampire, sir."

Hun gasped and slowly let go of Chad's shirt. He looked back to Marcy's room. "Oh, good job, Chad. If she's a vampire now, she'll have a problem dealing with the sun. If she still wants to go back, she would come back no sooner than she left. "

Chad sighed with relief. "So I'm relieved of that duty, right?"

Hunson laughed hysterically, and abruptly stopped. "No."

"What?!"

"Um yeah, I have a chaotic kingdom to run. "

"Uggh, I'd rather take your place as king than watch that little brat again," he mumbled.

"Oh, really? You go do that then." He started pushing Chad to where he had been watching the citizens.

"No no wait! I'll do it, I'll watch her."

"What was that?"

"I'll watch your daughter."

"Good boy." Hunson smiled at him like he was five.

"Uck, whatever. Ya know I can't run this janked up place anyway."

Marceline had been listening to the whole conversation. She couldn't believe what she heard. One second she's a human-demon mix. Next second she's a human-demon-vampire mix. Things were just changing to fast. She didn't get one thing, though. Why was the sun a problem? Her education on vampires was cut short when she was seven. She did not know much about them, except that they usually snuck around at night and sucked the blood from people's necks.

Chad walked barely an inch past the doorway and saw Marcy staring at the ceiling, barely blinking. "Hey," he limped over to her. "So I guess I still gotta watch you and-grrr, glob this!" he'd gotten frustrated with having to limp with crotch pain.